~When An Infant Visits Me, Bad Things Will Happen~

Shiki's POV

I suppose to be having a video call with Haruka but my friends and new manager invited me to a party. I thought it won't last that long but it did. I spent my time joking, talking and having fun with my friends until 10 .

When I realized the time, I rushed home to catch up with the video call but I'm too late. She already closed her laptop 1 hour ago. I took my phone who was set silent for the whole time. A total of 20 missed calls and 30 messages by Haruka filled my inbox and calling inbox.

She wanted to see me, but I didn't answered her call at all. For some reason, why did I felt answering her call is not important anymore?

I bit my lip. I glance at our family picture, the latest one. It is a month before I came here. I can see Haruka's smile. She like my company very much. Well, I'm her only family member left.

A sudden rush of guilt attack me. She must be lonely after I left. Even though there are maids and butlers in the house accompanying her, she still wanted to see her brother at least once. If it's just a call from the phone, it's not enough.

Even I wanted to see her face after a while being away from her.

For the next three months, I can't make any video call anymore of even normal phone calls because my schedule is really tight. Just like what my manager told me.

'Your schedule is tight, Shiki-sama. So, please be ready. I predict you can't have any call because customers will be calling you none stop.'

I still could remember her warnings. She's my new manager and her name is Shiroa. I could admit she is like making me forgetting my sister.

Nahh, that's just my imagination. know it's bullshit but since the company is growing stronger and popular, more celebrities, businessmen and others seems to be interested with us.

It's a huge deal of work. I hope I can escape it.

Ahh, I'm tired. I should get some sleep.

I should forget everything happened today.

Shiroa's POV

"Shiroa, why did you put that substance in Shiki's drink? You know it will cause him to have a little amnesia, right?" My best friend asked. I crossed my legs.