~The Beginning Of A STORM (5)~

Haruka's POV

Sitting in the garden. Surrounded by flowers. The nice scent of tea. The sweet taste of the confectioneries. The same Saturday repeats itself. 

Yet, today. It's not the same at all. The fresh dark memories keeps on spinning itself in my mind even though I tried to get rid of it countless of times. 

I clicked my tongue before standing up furiously. Slamming the table, rattling the cutleries. I'm too bored and angry. Angry of my weakness. I'm not a person who can easily be depressed. For me, if I fall into that state, I should be calling myself a loser. Everything that happens. It's a game where the fate is in the center of it. I'm going to win this even though there's no checkmate. 

I ran my fingers through my soft dark hair. It was a depressing week and I survived it. I don't know why but I think everything is falling apart. Arghhh! Stop thinking about it already, Haruka!!

I sit down back and stuffed some macaroons into my mouth. After that I took my tea cup and sip the tea. I spit it out since it's hot. I sigh while putting back the teacup. "Looks like I have to calm my brain first."

Author's POV

"Is Haruka-sama alright? She seems troubled ever since she came back from school last Friday." One of the servants whispered to the group. All of them are secretly looking at their Lady that seems to be in a state of despair.

One of them rubbed his chin. "Maybe she was bullied?"

The maid behind him slap his back. "Haruka-sama will never be bullied. I heard from the other households that she was respected there and is one of the honor student. No one would dare to bully her." 

The butler who was slap at the back regained back his balance. "Well, that's just my assumption. Don't kill me just because I told you what's in my mind."

The maid snickered. "People say that only idiots say anything that's in their mind without thinking even further. That means you are an idiot." 

The butler clicked his tongue. "At least I'm being honest with myself. It's good being straightforward!What's bad about that?"

Someone suddenly grab hold of the two servants shirts and lift them up like kittens. Both of them noticed they was lift up by the head of the servants that have the name Su. The middle-age man sighed before speaks, "You guys are already adults yet are still arguing the simplest matter. How can you guys even call yourselves the servants of the Kanou Family?"

Both of them rubbed the back of their necks. "Hehehehe, we are sorry, Su-san. We are just caught up int he flow of Haruka-sama's depression." 

Su sighed again before letting them go. He crossed his arms on his chest before continuing, "We should just watch her from here. We can't interfere with her life just like how we have been told. I understand that you are worried about Haruka-sama. The whole household too. She has to endure the pain of being forget by her brother and the recent one is her friends abandoned her. I don't know what will happen next but we can't butt in into her shoes. We have to follow the orders that was given. Understood?"