♚Inter-High?♚

Haruka's POV

I stand in front of the venue while reminiscing the past. The time goes fast, doesn't it? During the 5th of May, Seijuro told me that Inter-High will be in another week that is after our exam. I did well in it and now, I have to worry about these fellas. Our school passed the preliminaries. I heard from him too, that Shutoku and Seirin didn't make it. 

Taking a deep breath, I walk towards the venue door and enter the stadium along with other spectators that wanted to witness this competition. Right when I enter the building, the sound of their shoes squeaking as it comes contact with the floor fills the atmosphere. Oh dang, these sound again. That does not bother me much though. The thing that bothers me would be why I even bother wearing this fake wig. 

Surprisingly, the wig is still in good condition when I found it at the bottom of my bag. Also, wearing the basketball team jersey is not that weird since I wear a jacket over it. As I walk around, searching for my team, I notice how the girls are stealing glances at me. Heh, I have fangirls now? Wew!

"Why are you smiling for, Haruka?" Someone grabs my shoulder. 

I turn around to face the red head, "Oh, just thinking if I should continue to cross-dress as a male." Actually, I don't even think I should continue cause wearing this wig itches. 

"Wow! Who the heck are you?!" Hayama-senpai's cheerful voice ask me as the whole first string members followed by. 

"Are you a new member? Oh my you are so cute~!" Mibuchi-senpai commented next, pulling my cheeks as admiring me. 

"Hah? This guy is shorter than our captain. There's no way he'll be a new member!" Nebuya-senpai ruffles the wig. He applies too much force that the wig falls off. The boys laughter immediately cease when they notice my long hair. Or should I say, they notice their demonic manager.

When I move to grab my fallen wig, he and the other two retreat five steps back before bowing down, "WE'RE SO SORRY, HARUKA-CHAN/MANAGER-SAN/KOUHAI-CHAN!" Their voices overlap each other as their say their apologies. 

Suddenly, I'm the one who feels guilty. "Aaa... Don't worry. I'm not mad at all. Stand properly, please." I walk to them, telling them to act like normal. 

After they relax around me, we start to talk like usual. "I got this wig from my friend in Too Academy." I glance at Seijuro who is talking with the coach. He's the only one who knows the real deal, just hope he won't tell these guys regarding that. 

"Wah! You really deceived us, Haruka-chan! I thought you are a real guy!"  Hayama-senpai stated. 

"A Bishoujo! An Ikemen! You can be both!" Nebuya-senpai is next. 

Well, for Mibuchi-senpai, "Hmmph! You two never appreciated our manager's beauty at all. Haruka-chan, you actually wear bindings under that jacket, right? Even so, your figure still looks like a girl." He criticized my cross-dressing before continuing, "But, with this kind of appearance, you'll be in the innocent-guy category. A lot of girls are searching for that type so be careful, Kouhai-chan!" He pats my back.