~The Beginning Of A STORM (6)~

Kotori's POV

It has been 10 minutes since Haruka's gone to the bathroom. I can make a fake excuse so that only Akashi and I can spend time together without that woman interrupting us. I tap Akashi shoulders to get his attention before speaking to him. "Nee, Akashi. I'll go and see Haruka if she's okay." I titled my head to the side while acting cute, also asking for permission. 

He nodded. "Sure. Go on." 

I smiled at him cutely before turning around towards the way to the bathroom. After while walking, I hide behind a tree and smirk. "Like hell I'll be worried about that woman. Akashi is mine alone and she doesn't deserve him at all." I say before faking a smile and act. I slowly walk towards Akashi with a sad face. 

"Akashi, Haruka said that she want to go home. Her stomach making problems.She told us to go first." I said, hoping he would believe me. 

"Ehh?Is that so.. Wait, I have a question. When she told you that she wants to go home, what is her eyes condition?" He ask me. I bit my tongue. What's up with that? Is there anything about her eyes that makes him not believing me? I should try answering, "Err...it's normal?" I raise a brow while faking a smile. 

"Ohh. She's telling the truth then. Well, let's go, Kotori. The fireworks is going to start in 15 minutes. We should take pictures so that Haruka could see the pretty fireworks." He said while walking away. I catch up to him and walk side by side with him. This place is only for me, not for Haruka. She's no one for Akashi.

I give a last glance towards the direction of the bathroom before continuing my walk with Akashi down the busy street of the festival. The crowd is doubling fast. It will be hard for Haruka to catch up with us. Heh, I win again, stupid woman. 

Haruka's POV

I just beat the crap out of 5 men that tried to molest a woman in the woods. Their scurried off like cowards. I laugh at them. "Yeah, run to your mommy! Tell her that you're a pervert!" I scream at them when they ran away from the scene. I smirk before looking at the woman that's almost molested. I squat down to her level and offer a hand.

"Are you okay, miss?" I ask her. I can hear sobs in the silent night. Well, it can't be help. She is scared. Everyone may cry when they are scared. "I know you are scared miss. It's okay. Those molesters are already been taken care off by me. You are save now."

She still doesn't reply. She keeps sobbing and shaking her head left and right. I raise a brow. "Miss, is there something else that's making you crying?" 

She then look up to me. Her eyes are filled with rage, sadness and it's like she was betrayed. "Nee, do you know the feeling when your boyfriend o cheated on you to be with someone else behind your back? Nee, do you understand that feeling?" She shakes my shoulder. I shake my head. "I'm sorry but I don't have a boyfriend yet. I don't understand it."