♚GAME OVER♚

Haruka's POV

It is currently evening. I stare boringly at the stadium-like building in front of me. I would like to go in there and crash the party but that is not important. Right now, I have to wait for two male that is Seijuro and Gokudera. Glancing at my wristwatch, I notice that I am 15 minutes early and I should not be surprised if any of them won't be showing themselves in a few minutes. I grip my backpack as I make my way to one of the benches. After sitting down, I glance up the sky. I wear casual clothes today but I brought a change of clothes, in the bag I'm carrying. Of course, the second clothes is for the mission today. I pull down my black cap to cover my eyes from the sunlight.

How long has it been since I was sent for a mission? In the past, I was sent to missions to kill and now I was instructed to save

How long has it been since I was sent for a mission? In the past, I was sent to missions to kill and now I was instructed to save. Such a drastic change. 

"Hey, there beautiful lady, are you alone?" A voice comments on my loneliness.

But I keep my mouth shut , thinking that person is talking to someone else. 

"Excuse me, miss?" The voice nears me. 

I lift up my head, staring at the culprit who interrupted my peacefulness. I point to myself, "Are you talking to me?" I raise a brow at the guy who's standing in front of me. 

He puff his chest, "Of course. Who is more beautiful than you, miss?" Is he trying to flirt with me? Even though I'm wearing somewhat tomboyish clothes? 

"Who is more beautiful than me? Oh there're a lot." I take a deep breath before pointing at a tree nearby, "See that tree? From the looks of it, it has lived up to 20 years. The beauty of it has been preserved for the whole 20 years and now look at it. It's just a shady tree by the road." I say with a boring tone before moving on to the next topic, "And see these grass? They are beautiful in their green color. They flourish like any plants would. Unfortunately, people step on them because they are nothing but just grass." 

I point up now, to the clouds, "And do you see the clouds? They are so white and fluffy, right? Very beautiful, right? But why people only see them as moving compressed gasses? Why some people hate them when they turn dark? Oh, that's right. Because we are selfish humans. We pollute the world and now the clouds are angry. They spit out acidic rain and we suffer the consequences." I look up to the sky, looking at the moving clouds. 

"Umm.." The guy was left speechless. 

Looking back at him, I smirk, "Do you think that is true?" 

He rub his neck before changing the topic, "What about we talk about something else? Like, are you single?"