I Approve Them

Haruka's POV

The teacher walks in, cutting me off from my thoughts. 

"Now class, let the police handle those murders. Calm down. Let's resume the class, shall we?" The teacher usher everyone back to their seats. Even though I didn't turn around, I know everyone is feeling worried. Of course, four people were murdered. Who might know if they are next? 

The class resume like normal, everyone gives their best to answer all the quiz while I'm here feeling bored and disturbed. I wonder what should I do after school? Ahh, I just remembered I have another mission. Damn! 

"After the votes, the candidates for the class Cultural Festival are Akashi Seijuro and Kanou Haruka." The teacher's voice once again cuts me off from my train of thoughts. I snap my head around, raising a brow to her. 

I see what's written on the blackboard. Looks like everyone voted for me and Akashi. 

Oh damn, don't you know both of us are bad in terms?

The teacher glance at me and Akashi, "I hope you guys will help the class, okay? You are required to stay back at school this evening." 

I slowly nod, arghh, I feel like I want to hit my head against something again but that won't be ladylike at all. 

The class resumes like normal after that. 

A little time skip

This is really boring. We just finish the representative meeting and both of us are required to think off a plan for the class. Now , me and Akashi is sitting in the classroom, opposite of each other with a lot of papers scattering on the table. I look down the paper, it's a poll for events. I continue to tap the table with my pen, looking bored like hell.

"Stop doing unnecessary things and start planning for the class." Akashi Seijuro sigh in front of me. My face is normal but deep inside I want to kill him. Everyone too. I can easily get bored, it's my habit. 

I move to sit straight. "Well, you're the one who will be suggesting things. I'll just sit here and do the paperwork." I reply. Just a day after my brother left for London, I was instructed by sensei to work with Akashi for the upcoming Cultural Festival. We will be the class representatives. I hated everyone that voted me. I'll make them pay for it when I'm ready.

"Stop being lazy, woman." He stare at me with his red eyes. I stare at him back. Do you think I'm gonna lose in this staring contest?

"Why did the teacher even pick you? You are even worse then Midorima. " Well, if you like him better, give me some yaoi pics-(//author-san slaps her\\) Okay, what I'm thinking about?

"If you like him better, then ask the teacher to change the person in charge. The truth is, I don't even want to work with you. I can't survive working with an arrogant bastard saying things like 'Ah! I'm absolute.' And 'Everyone must follow my orders~'. To be exact, You're not even absolute. You're just a normal person." I jeer him. He was taken aback with what I just said. Huh, suits you right. Do you think this machine gun of mine won't work on you?