~The Beginning Of A STORM (2)~

(Let's have a glimpse of what happened at London before the call. Before that, let's admire the blue eyes of Shiki's )

Author's POV

Shiki is sitting at his desk with a coffee cup beside him. His eyes constantly darted outside, looking at his manager who is doing her work outside silently. His mind has become foggy for some reason and he doesn't know why. He is in a good health but why is something is disturbing his mind? Sometimes he will forget something and sometimes don't.

When he closes his eyes, he could see a shadow of a girl that looks really familiar but he can't remember who is she. His mind is only occupied the faces of his own manager that he don't care before. When he look at his contacts in the phone, a person with the name of 'Haruka' comes at the first at the family section.

He can't remember if he has a family but sometimes he remember about her but it's foggy. He thought it's just his mind that is tired but at the corner of his mind it says that he is not. That girl is someone important but he can't remember her. After a few hours staring at his laptop's screen, he already give up with the puzzles in his head. He called out for his manager.

"Shiroa, I need your assistance."

The girl quickly comes into the office with a sweet smile plastered on her face. She tilted her head once she stop in front of the bishounen's desk. Shiki looks up to his manager before telling her his problems. It's weird for him to tell others about his problems but this time, it's an exception.

"I'm feeling sick today. I don't know why so can you get my doctor here? My mind is playing games with me and I'm tired of it already!" Suddenly he lost his posture and falls down. Fortunately he was saved by his own manager. He squeezes his eyes shut because something is hurting his mind.

The girl with the name Shiroa grinned at his expression. Her plan has worked. The last coffee he drank contained the substances she has been putting in his drink for the past weeks and now it's taking action. Even though he told her to call the doctor but she refuses to do it. She believes that she will get caught if she do it. So, she decided to take care of the lonely guy instead.

She pats the head of the bishounen and talks in a whispering voice. "It's going to be okay, my dear boss."

"What do you mean by that?" He still can talk even though his mind is hurting himself.

Shiroa look at the coffee cup beside his laptop. There's still leftovers in there. She took the cup and held it in front of Shiki's mouth. She slowly neared the cup to his mouth and made him drink the rest of it. She smiled as he obediently drink the coffee without any problems. After a few minutes, Shiki stood up. Thinking he is good to go.

He fixes his coat, facing the other way. "Thanks for your help, Shiroa. I think I should see the doctor now." He staggers sideways as he walks. Suddenly, Shiroa grab him by the shoulders and whispered into his ears. Shiroa continued to smirk. "Say goodbye to your past self, Shiki-sama."

On the cue, Shiki's eyes sprang open for a moment. After a few seconds, his body becomes frail and falls down into the arms of the viper. She chuckles as she examine the pain expression of her own crush. She brush off Shiki's hair of his face to have a better view of it. She neared her face to his. "Go to sleep, my love."

Before his mind shut off completely, he could see the last piece of memory that he kept deep inside his brain. A blurry picture of a mini version of him holding a baby girl in his arms. For some reason the current version of him envied the memory, for this story to end up tragic from that sweet start. 

~~~~~~~~~~

The girl bends down to see Shiki who is already asleep, his memories wiped off entirely. The girl smirks, "Ahh, you have finally fallen asleep." 

"