♚Past Connections♚

Haruka's POV

I'm in that bloody forest again, standing on my two feet, blood decorates my outfit. I don't know who's blood is that but I'm certain it's not mine because I'm perfectly fine. Opposite from what has befallen on me. I hear people shifting and grunting. People cursing and beating up each other. 

I immediately search for the source and there I found Akashi, facing a person who I can't see the face. I take notice of the bodies sprawled on the ground around us. Suddenly, the urge to call his name consume me but when I open my mouth, Akashi looks back, a smile plastered on his face as the mysterious guy brought down his weapon and slash Akashi's chest open. 

My eyes widens as an excruciating pain struck my whole body. 

A slap and the voice of a person calling my name makes me jolt up awake. My chest lifts up and down, sweat trickled down my neck and my heartbeat is increasing drastically. I move my hand to my chest, trying to calm myself who just escaped a nightmare that looks so true. After calming down, I remember about the nightmare, Akashi..He was.... 

I turn around to search for the person who woke me up. I turn to my right and there I saw the guy I'm thinking about right now. His face expression is worried and puzzled. Before he can ask me anything, I remember that he slaps me. 

I make a face, "Is that how you wake me up?" 

He stares at me for a moment before sighing, "I shook your shoulder, called your name and even scream for it but you're still asleep." He looks at me again, "You are having a nightmare aren't you? You are sweating badly and also you are shifting like a someone has set a fire on your body." 

I sweat dropped at his comment, noticing that it's only us in the school's infirmary. I face to the front and look down to the blankets that is tucked perfectly on me. I grip the soft cotton, "Yeah, a nightmare that looks really real." Taking in all the pieces of memories, I look back at him, "I dreamed about you getting your chest slashed open right in front of my eyes. Maybe that's why I'm shifting like a fire is on me. I'm happy to know someone at last killed you." 

He raises a brow before snickering, "Excuse me? I thought you will be scared of my death." 

I snicker back, "Yeah kinda but then I remember that it's a dream and I know in the reality, no one can kill you." I compliment him. 

Akashi who is sitting beside the infirmary's bed extends his hand towards me before ruffling my hair, "It's okay, Haruka. I'm perfectly fine. The one you should be worrying about would be yourself." He says as he stops ruffling my hair and points at my outfit. 

When he lift up his hand, I feel like I want to pull it back and demand him to ruffle some more but it's weird so I brush that thought away. I look at where he points and noticed that I'm wearing a white kimono. Pulling my sleeve, I could see white bandages wrapped nicely around my arm. Only the right one though and the left one is only at the wrist. I guess my shoulders were wrapped up too and... I pull away the blanket that covers my feet and mentally curse myself. Looks like my whole body is full of bandages and it would be hard to move with it.