♚ HIGH SCHOOL STARTS! ♚

(A/N: So..that's Haruka in High School Arc :3 A cute one ehh? )

Haruka's POV

This world is just full with idiots. Why would they even spit at the roadside? One of the passersby spit went to my boots and it sticks there. I sighed before going to a nearby water source. It's been two years since I saw the outside world is this how you treat me? I slightly grumbled, while making sure the spit goes away with the water. 

This is my favorite boots dammit!

I was given permission to go out since tomorrow is going to be my first day of High School. I already went through hell with my brother just to argue with him about my safety just because I wanted to enter a school. As protective as he likes to be, he agrees to send me to a high school. So, he made me enter a school of his' friend. Yes, he MADE ME ENTER. 

You know why? Well, for the past two years, my brother is the one who tutors me and taught me about everything else and since I was told to stay in the house. BECAUSE OF THAT, he wants me to enter a prestigious school, worthy of my standard. Since that school is only for the rich, famous and brains, he drilled me almost about everything. Etiquette's, attitude, and other things that fits to be a noble woman. I know I'm a really wild person but I now how to act in front of those rich bastards, brother. 

ARGHHH I DON"T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT ANYMORE!! I HAVE TO GO CLEAR MY MIND!!

It's really stressful and frustrating but I know he wants the best for me. Besides, he has work to do and also have to handle me. I hope I'm not being a burden to him. By the way, if I remember correctly, that school's name is Rakuzan High. Meh, I don't really care about it. 

I continue to walk at the pedestrian road. Slipping through the crowd swiftly as I head towards a nearby bookstore. Suddenly, there's a screech. 

Ahh, looks like there's gonna be another drama.

Shiki's POV

I look at the recent news in my phone. A new article was posted and it ranked 1st in the country. After reading the article, I decided to stare at the picture and sighed.

"I think it's a bad idea giving Haruka the permission to go out." 

The article's title is, "A MYSTERIOUS HOODED GIRL SAVES A STUDENT FROM AN ACCIDENT" and if I stare at the picture carefully, I could see the figure of my sister even though it's blurry and it was caught when she ran away. I know it's her. No one can detect such cameras that easily and fast like she can do.

Suddenly, someone came crashing into my reading room...through my window. Yes, my window.I put down my phone and took a book then threw it at the person who just crashed into my reading room with thousands of glass shards.

The book hit the shoulder and the person yelp. "OUCH! THAT HURTS ANIKI!"