♚Second Confrontation♚

Author's POV

On the road, a few vehicle drove through the road. A few occupants are sitting inside, seemingly busy with their own ends. In one of the vehicle in the middle of the formation, two people sat at each ends of the back seat, looking outside. No one knows what resides in their mind at this moment. 

One of them turns around to face the person beside him, "Don't you feel down the fact that you can't join your friends, Takeo-kun?" Shiki smile cheekily at the youngster who has known his sister for quiet awhile.. Who else if it isn't Mizu?

Mizu sighs, remembering back what happened back then. As he thought, as the new boss, he can't just recklessly join up his friends on the last day. The Takeo clan, even though it seems fragile ever since his father passed away, it is actually not. Plus, with the help of Federica's men, they are a force to be reckon with. 

It all started right after the long talk. Mizu confronted Kuro and told him that he forgotten the fact that he his now the new head for his clan and since he has resume power, before any decisions were made, he has to talk with his confidants in the clan first. That is one of the important rules in that clan of his. 

And thus, after a few words, he has to back down from the rescuing team and has to join hands with the main forces to take down that mad man. And now, he is in the same car as Haruka's brother, who's famous for his 'antics'.

Mizu has an awkward smile on his face, "It is my duty as the new clan head to do what our clan was established for." His eyes remain in contact with Shiki, "To exterminate the evil, is what we do, Kanou-san." 

"Ehhh," Shiki slump to his side, still locking eyes with the youngster, "Isn't that a good thing? Hey, your clan seems interesting, can I join?" 

Mizu didn't retract his awkward smile, "Hahaha, you surely jest. A dangerous man like you, is more likely to love experiencing freedom rather than being tied down with a mere clan's rules." In his head he silently curses, 'If you join, that Haruka will follow won't she? I don't know if she will but I think she will! If that happens I'll kill myself!' 

Shiki nods a few times, "Wise words, young man. All of them are true. I'll applaud you for that." 

'You don't need too.' Mizu says secretly before clearing his throat and start a new conversation with a new topic, "Why only the two of us heading towards that place? Where is your usual companion?" He feels weird. Even though he was briefed through by the other three, he can't put his finger around their plan completely. The main three parts were briefed to him by the other three and the last one, for him to understand the plan clearly, would be Shiki's role to do it.

"Ahh, you mean my trusted aid and butler, Su?" Shiki asks and Mizu nods, "Su is finishing up his other task I gave him before. Once he completed it, he'll return to my side. Oh, and why both of us are the only ones heading towards that place..." 

"You'll understand once we get there." 

Secrecy, sly, and evil. 'Much like someone I know.' Mizu thought before thinking back about the plan he was briefed with. Federica and her men were to join forces with Hiro and thus she isn't present for this moment. While he, was told to tag along with Shiki to the end of Kyoto's prefecture borders, a certain place where old temples were left to rot. That place, when it's full moon, water will fill up the surroundings, making it a temporary island. Maybe that's the reason why old time people thinks it's a sacred place. Oh well, whatever it is, it seems the enemy's main force is hiding there and 'we' consisting the good guys will be confining them in that certain island before decapitating their head once and for all.