♚Weird Feelings♚

Your POV

"Is everything set?" I ask my fellow classmates. All of them are in the class, ready to go to their designated location. One by one, they nod at me with smiles. "This will be a big hit, (y/n)." 

I smile, "Yes, it will. All of you, disperse!" I lift up my hand and all of them move out to their location. 

I look outside and see two of them, walking side by side while greeting the visitors. My smile widens, 

"Let the game begin." 

Haruka's POV

I try to ignore the stares of girls and boys when I pass them. Akashi seems not bothered by those eyes. He looks calm and collected like always. People start to whisper to each other when we pass them, I don't know if they are gossiping about us or just admiring us. Someone accidentally trip in front of me and I catch her before she falls on the ground. 

I give her a kind smile, "Be careful, miss." I pat her shoulder before continuing my walk with Akashi. Well, I receive more attention thanks to that. I take a deep breath and let it out, so far there are no problems on the school grounds. I just hope there will be none. 

I stop walking when someone blocks my way, I look up to see my kendo coach standing in front of me with a milkshake in his hands. I see some of my club members trying to catch up to him from the back. "Wah, nice outfit you got there, Haruka. You look like a warrior." 

The club members who just arrive blink their eyes a few times before exclaiming in shock, "Haruka-san? Is that you?" I see tint blushes dusted their cheeks. Why the hell are they blushing for? Is it cold outside? No, I don't think so. 

"Yes, it's me. Your captain. Is there any problem?" I ask them. 

All of them shook their heads except Coach Ai who continues on drinking his milkshake, "There is one problem, we have to be on our way right now before someone kills us with a deadly stare." He uses his other free hand to push the other members away even though they don't want to walk away from me. Someone kill them with a deadly stare? Who the heck? 

I wave at them before searching for Akashi's figure. He already walks away, his red hair sticking out like a sore thumb in the crowd. I quicken my pace to reach him, "Oii, wait for me, Akashi." I call out to his name but he doesn't stop. The size of the crowd is growing bigger every minute, making it difficult for me to pass all of them without stepping on anyone's shoe. When I did, the red head has already stop walking, staring into the distance. Both of us are standing in front of the 1st year building that seems to be crowded with students and visitors.

I decided to look at the same direction, "What are you looking at?" I see a long line forming in front of a table outside. 

It takes him 1 minute to reply, "We already roam around the compound for two times. Wanna check out our class?" He ask me.