♚Desperation (2)♚

Haruka's POV

I've been wondering, it is true that my live is starting to get hectic day by day and gradually, it may consume me but I can't help but to think of why there are no regular school activities like excursions, sports day or even transfer students? Or was it because I was too busy with these matters that the principal, AKA Hiro decided to not include us in the list of 'kya kya fu fu' atmosphere?

True that he didn't include the student council members in that list at all.

The first year students in the school are on a trip to Okinawa. All of them, excluding the student council members of course. 

Well, it's not like I look forward to that kind of atmosphere because I know I can't enjoy it fully if a bigger problem is still unsettled. Anyways, putting aside the big problem, I should worry about the current one.

Siting on the comfy couch seems good enough but there are two downsides of it. First are the workload I have to finish before noon. Second would be a certain guy who's head is on my lap. Seijuro is looking through his workload just like me but he is the one getting the comfiness of the couch. 

The secretary and the treasurer are not in school today. I texted (y/n), asking about her absence but she haven't reply yet. About Hibari, well, let's just let him be. He may be accompanying the principal who went for the monthly Principal's Meet. Or maybe rotting away somewhere. 

I didn't say anything until I finished my work. Once I'm done, I look down at the red head, "Hey, how long are you going to be in this position?" 

His eyes doesn't move from the paper he is holding, "Until I feel like it." Until then his eyes shifts to meet mine, "Why? Is it  uncomfortable for you?"

"That's not it. It's just...." I want to lay down too but this is a dangerous statement so let's just go around the corner, "Nevermind. Just continue what you're doing." It's better if I stay away from danger. Who knows if I told him what I wanted, he'll do something extra. 

He raise a brow at me before going back to his work. After like 2 minutes, I start to feel boring. I look down at him again and my eyes are glued to his flaming red hair. Looks fluffy and soft. My hand reach to ruffle his hair and just like how I predicted, it is fluffy and soft, just like a lamb. But it's not a lamb, it's a wolf. 

A smile crept on my lips as I continue to play with his hair, only to stop when he talks, "You are ruining my hair, Haruka." His eyes are still glued to his work. 

I scoff, "Then get up." I won't mess with your hair if you're not putting it in plain view. Even though he said that I'm ruining his hair, I still caresses his hair gently.

He shifts his body, laying on his side, "Don't wanna." Ehh, is he feeling happy the fact I'm playing with his hair? Then why did he say that I'm ruining his hair like it's a bad thing?

Seeing him acting like this, I chuckle, "You're acting like a child."