Is This The Truth?

Haruka's POV

It has been weeks seen I talked with the GoM's team. Kotori already got the position she dreamed off and now being good friends with those guys. Yes, Kotori. Replace me as fast as you can because I have a feeling that I won't really last long.

It's just a feeling and I won't believe it at all.

Akashi tried to talk with me but I will avoid talking with him. Sometimes I reply but the reply would be always one or two answers. I think everyone has gotten over about my withdrawal and now going back to their own lives. Yes, normal lives.

While they live a normal life, here I am..sitting on a rooftop after a certain mission. I was sent by Karasuma to this building with Federica and Mizu to scout it in case there are outcast mafias hide here. Well, there are a few of them and they tried to run but unfortunately, I'm too fast for them to handle.

Right now, Federica and Mizu are interrogating them with tortures and such. I'm not really good hearing the screams of pain and agony so I excuse myself to be outside. I climb up the stairs and arrived at the rooftop where I'm standing at.

Wearing a black hoodie and jacket, matched with leather trousers and a pair of strong leather boots, I stood there lifeless as I watched the day goes on by.The sky is a mixture of yellow, red and orange color. It's beautiful with the sun setting at the horizon. Everything is beautiful. It reminds me the same scenery I saw when the last time I talked with Satsuki, Kise and Kuroko.They tried to convinced me to come back and I refused it.

If I think back about it, it really makes me sad. Maybe they never got over it and were angry at me. It can't be help since it is for their own good. I sighed as I lean against the fence. I wanted to see them. I wanted to talk to them. I wanted to have good times with them like but I can't.

Suddenly Mizu slammed the door opened. I whip my head to my back, staring him with my emotionless eyes. He is sweating too much. Federica is behind him, her face showed worried.

"Haruka, we are tricked. They are currently targeting a party at a certain building. We have to get there fast!" Mizu said. In a minute the three of us already got into a specific car. We are much faster than before since we trained together after school and on weekends besides doing missions and stuffs like that.

We arrived at that certain building and we found out police officers outside it. We are late. A second? A minute or even an hour? Even though we are late, the three of us stormed into the building. The polices don't stop us since they knew who we was.

Once inside, the three of us split ed to three paths. I went upstairs. Mizu went downstairs and Federica remained on the same level. The tables, chairs, chandeliers, curtains, and everything else in that building full of luxury was turned over and ruined.

Those guys must have gone too far. From what I heard there are hostages inside. My instincts said that they were held upstairs with the rest of the bad guys. I sighed as I quickened my pace. The stairs that I climb seems to be more steeper than I thought. It's challenging and I like it.