♚Shall You Be My Guest Today?♚

Author's POV

Reborn sits cross leg on the table in Tsuna's new room in Sougo's residence. He is deep in thought, making Tsuna and Yamamoto worried about him. He is never this silent before. Both of them tried to ask why but he replies that it's not important for them to know. 

The little guy stands up, startling Tsuna and Yamamoto who is sitting on their knees at the table. "Reborn! Where are you going?" The brunette ask his mentor when Reborn walks away. 

He turns around, facing the opened window, "I'm going to investigate about this organization for awhile. You two should go out and converse with people." He finishes his sentence before jumping down from the three-story high building to land below. 

Vongola's 10th boss scratch his head as he sighs, "Reborn with his secrets. He makes me worry every time." 

(A/n: Tsunayoshi Sawada from Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

Yamamoto just laughs it off, "He seems interesting though." 

(A/N: Yamamoto Takeshi from Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

Tsuna thought to himself, Reborn walks into his room in the middle of the night, requesting help to take down an organization that may pose a threat to the country. Knowing that my beloved country would face doom if I don't help, I tell him that I accept it, to help out. Even so, up until now, they don't receive any more requests other than stay quiet at Reborn's friend's house. Furthermore, only Gokudera ever went out for a mission, but just that once. 

Reborns' friends bears something towards him and the Tsuna doesn't have an idea what it is. He stands up, with a determination in head. "Yamamoto, let's ask the girl we always see walking around in the house."