♚The Horror♚

Haruka's POV

I kept on looking at the woods beyond the class windows. I even used my Sensory Sight but I still can't see my brother's normal figure. I can only see a person, with an unknown aura behind him. Sometimes he looks like a demon, sometimes he looks like an angel. 

It took me a moment to recognize him as my brother. He has changed so much from before. Ever since I almost died in that explosion, he has become more mysterious and intimidating. He never shows that side of him in front of me but I saw it a few times when some people mess with him through the phone.As a good sister, I asked about his problems. Unfortunately, he never reply. I'm curious about him. He has lots of secrets hidden inside his head and a lot of mystery  surrounding him.

After two years studying,learning subjects and also sports from him, I understand that he's not a normal human. He's emits an aura that is more dangerous than me. Sometime his smile will turn to a smirk. A scary one that sends chill to my spine. His brotherly stare turns to a cold killer. I have a feeling that he was involved in that world like me but, there's no proof for me to believe that fact.

"He's going to show himself after school. I bet he's planning something for both of us." Akashi's voice makes me come back to reality. He looks at me for a moment, "What are you thinking so seriously? It's rare to see your brows furrowed." 

I look at him and sighed, "Nee, Akashi. That's not the problem for you to be worried right now." Before Akashi can reply, I continued, "Because once he shows himself and meddles with our activities, I'm 100% sure, he's going to mess us up really hard."

After School

When I step outside the school building, the senior this morning is standing not far from me. I rolled my eyes before opening my mouth, "What do you want, senpai? I'm quite busy right now." I walk near her, making sure that my voice will only reach her. Luckily most of the students are still in the building, doing their own activities.

I cross my arms on my chest and raise a brow at her. She neared me and take a hold of my shirt collar. She hissed, "I know I'm not supposed to be here but there's something keeps on spinning in my mind. Who are you and which family are you from?" 

I sighed, not budging from my stance, "You already knew my name and it doesn't matter which family I'm from. I'm still a normal human being who will die when the time comes." 

"You little biia-"

"Ara, ara. My little sister isn't little a bitch you know?" My brother suddenly appears out of nowhere. He's standing behind me with a smile plastered on his face. How I know? Family instincts. The senior immediately let me go. 

I smirked,  "Yeah, I'm a big bit-" 

"Little kids should not swear." My brother lightly hits my head with his hand.  I plan to hit him back but I know he can easily evade my attacks. Ceh, curse it.

I just give him a glare before returning my focus on the senior, she's shaking, speechless. Well, I don't know what to say more but as a conclusion, she's quite surprised meeting with my brother. "Shi-Shiki-sama? You are this girl's brother?"