ARE YOU READY FOR IT??

WARNING!! READ THE PREVIOUS EXTRAS CAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT! IF YOU SKIP THE EXTRAS THEN YOU WILL FEEL LOST WHEN READING THE NEXT ARC!!

HIGH SCHOOL ARC GUYS!!

IT'S STARTING!!

NOW LET THE LOVE BLOOM AFTER IT WITHERS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Synopsis for the High School Arc: 

Things have died down and everyone has gone to their own separate ways. Which some of them are dark and some of them are light. Even though everyone was separated but the red string of fate that ties them together refuses to be disentangled. 

Haruka comes back after the traumatic events under the watch of her brother, Shiki. She went to Rakuzan only to meet Akashi Seijuro, her past crime partner. How will both of them react since both of them have grown up and escaped from that world?

And then comes in reader-chan and Hibari Kyoya from the Vongola Family to settle the problems....or maybe add more problems instead! 

Federica and Mizu, the two broken partner will make a come back with more action and drama. Karasuma and Irina too, will be in the set. The secrets, the mysteries,the conclusion to everything will be revealed!

For the main characters that wished to have a normal life will be drag back into the world they hate.How will they handle the messy situation that they will be involved in?   

How will they react if everything they knew is just a beautiful lie?