Hide & Seek

(A/N: I escape the dungeon of studying! With this chance, I will update this slow paced romance story!! Ahh btw, I read this story from the start. At the end, I realized this story has no romance at all. I suck at writing romance story. So, in this chapter, I tried to put humor, romance and drama altogether. I hope it comes out nice.) 

Haruka's POV

"Let's play hide and seek, Harukacchi!!" Kise grabbed my hand and drag me away from the vending machine. "Oh come on, Kise! I'm thirsty." I scowled at him. He just smiled. "If you win this game, I will buy your favorite drink. Deal?" He look back to see my face. I close my eyes for a moment, thinking deeply."Sure, it's a deal. Don't make a fuss if it is weird." 

"What are you guys thinking your doing after school?" A certain red-head suddenly pops out of nowhere. Kise seems frightened with his sudden appearance but recovered when I gave him a pat at the back.

"We are having a good friendly time, Akashi. Wanna join the group?" I smirk at him. We have a long stare before Aomine breaks the silence. "Horra, what are you guys doing?" He came with Momoi and the others.

"Ahh, we are planning to play hide and seek. Do you guys wanna join?" Kise asked others.

 "Yeah, and the winner will get Kise to pay you for anything!" I exclaimed while giving a glance at the blonde head that is standing beside me.

He appears to be shocked when I finished my sentence. "What? I don't even agree to that, Harukacchi!" 

Too bad, everyone joined when they heard the prize. Akashi, Aomine, Midorima, Kuroko, Murasakibara and Momoi smirked at Kise.

"If I win, I will make you pay for my new pair of sport shoes~" Aomine continue to grin.

"If I win, you will buy my lucky items for the next 3 months." Midorima played with his kettle. Lucky item for this day, I guess.

"If I win, you can buy me an ice-cream." Momoi exclaimed while smiling cheerfully.

"Hmm, if I win, I'm going to make you buy me a livestock of Maibouu." Murasakibara continued to munch his potato chips.

"If I win, I don't need anything." Wahh, Kuroko. Why are you so nice?

"If I win, you will be buying my favourite drink." I give him a thumbs up.

The last one would be.... "If I win, I'm going to make you do something." Akashi at last spoke.

Kise was taken aback by the requests. He faked a cry, "Why are you guys so mean!"

"Okay, Kise you will be it!" I said before running away. Kise was left there dumbfounded by the current situation. Others already ran away from him, searching for a hiding place.