~Ceh, Those Arcobalenos~

Haruka's POV

Shit, I just revealed my sad face. It's my mistake for being emotional. I kick a nearby pebble before walking into the gym.I could hear the sounds of sneakers squeaking as it come contact with the gym's floor. The team who is playing in the court is the Namimori's school's basketball team. 

 I look around, searching for my teammates. All of them are upstairs on the second floor. I took the stairs to reach them.

"How's your conversation with your dear friends?" Akashi asked me as soon as I joined the group. All of us are staring at the other's school team while discussing some matters. I leaned on the rail before answering him. "Good."

 While he is talking with the coach, I inspected every player in the other's school's team. Since they are playing, I could see their flaws. Hmm, they are pretty decent for a strong team.

But every strong team must have their weakness. I close my eyes, concentrating on my surroundings. I grinned as I acquire the information using my 'Sensory Sight'. it could be called be cheating but come on, I'm doing my work as the assistant manager.

Tsuna's POV

As I talked with Gokudera and Yamamoto, Reborn kicked my head resulting me to fall down on the hallway. There are no students around so maybe that's why he came out now. I covered my bruised head while staring at Reborn who is smirking none stop.

"How's your greeting with her?" He continued to smirked.

"It is frightening. She is too scary, Reborn." I sighed before kneeling in front of him.

"Do you know who is she in Teiko's basketball team?" Yamamoto kneeled down too.

"She is the assistant manager for the team." Reborn told us in the matter of fact voice. He jumped on the nearby window that is facing the school's gym. He lowered his fedora. "Your school's team is going to lose." 

The three of us raised our brows. Lose? How can he know?

"Ehh, are you sure about that, Reborn?" Gokudera seems not to be agreeing with Reborn at all. The infant turned around to face us before nodding. He glance back.

"She has the ability called Sensory Sight . A sensory ability that allows Haruka to connect to her surroundings through her brain and identify the landscape down to every detail. She also can identify and examine each and every human in her sight. It can be used to analyze any physical and mental ability. She can determine the person's rhythm and heartbeat, resulting her to know what will the person do next. That's why she is called as a demon in strategic missions." He stopped explaining about her ability. I blinked my eyes a few times.

Is Haruka still a normal human?

(A/N: I'm sorry if Haruka is too OP. Believe me, one day something will happen.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )