~The STORM (1)~

okkkkk....Akashi and Haruka is just tooooo out of character for this and the next chapter! Just bear with it please..

Hellowy~

Haruka's POV

Standing in front of this building again...After a horrible night. I think today is going to be horrible too. I shake my head before advancing further into the building. By the time I step into this building, called, Ministry Of Defense Quarters, everyone. Yes, everyone in the building side-step when they see me walking towards them. 

It can't be help. I was well-known in that world. Even though they side-step me, I don't frown at them, instead I give them a sincere smile because they are giving me the way towards the place where I'll be meeting my team. Consist of me, Federica, Mizu, Karasuma, Irina, and another person. Who is that person, hmm...? Federica and Mizu didn't call me that night to inform me about it though. Are they trying to keep it as a secret? 

Well, no need spoilers. I have a whole day to spent with that new member. I guess he is from another team. Maybe he's a hacker or something else? Seriously, why I'm giving fucks about this person? 

I push open a door and wallah, I'm at the roof. Wow, you guys must be wondering why I came here right? Here's the answer. We will infiltrate that mad man's base with a helicopter! Cool, right? Right?

Someone smacked my head out of nowhere. " Why are you smiling at the wall for no reason?" It's Mizu who just smacked my head. I glared at him for that before replying. "Well, I'm smiling because I have something funny running through my mind. Besides, why would a maid cafe fan asking me about it?" My teeth glint as the sunshine shone on it. 

I think I just saw a vein popped on Mizu's head.

His hand are fast to pinch both of my cheeks. Since I always let down my guard with him and Federica, I can't really deflect their attacks that well. He pulled both of my cheeks while grinning and glaring. "You....Don't say that thing again." His eyes are twitching really fast though.

Suddenly, Mizu was kick to the side by someone. Yup, it's Federica. Mizu's body went flying towards a nearby wall and a big crack was formed when his back hit the wall. After a while, he walks back to us. "Fed, what's up with that kick? It hurts, you know?" 

Federica looks away, "It's because you are bullying Haruka." 

Mizu snarled. "I'm not bullying her! I'm just teasing her!"

Federica raise her index finger than wave it in front of Mizu's face, "No excuse for that. Ohh, don't tell me you're a pedophile?" She said while giggling like a popular girl. Yup, another vein popped on Mizu's head. "I'm not a pedo!! Are you trying to anger me?" Mizu said. Federica laughs before started running away. Mizu chased behind her. 

Well, looking at them flirting makes me sweat dropped. Wait, what kind of couple will snarl at each other while throwing curses towards each other? I look at them before realizing that I don't have any popcorn. Hmm, should I excuse myself to buy some? Suddenly, the door flings open and Karasuma walks in with Irina. Mizu and Federica stopped chasing each other.