♚ Club Activities Start! ♚

(This song is really catchy! Title : Delusion Tax... Hear it!)

Haruka's POV

Shinai...ready!

Hair......ready!

Bag....ready!

Mood....ready!

"Stop grinning like an idiot already." Akashi stopped my delusions. It crashed and was replaced with his face. I look at him with and annoyed face. After the recess, I was drag back to the class by him and I noticed that (Y/N) is following from behind like a stalker. She's grinning. A mischief grin. What is she planning to do?

By the way, the class resumed like normal and the last bell rang, telling all the students to get ready for club activities. That's why I'm hyperactive now because it's been awhile since I'm using my shinai against someone(well accept for my brother since I always got my ass beaten out of him). I hope I'll be meeting some powerful senpais. The hype is real with this one!

"So, which club did you join Akashi? Let me guess, is it the basketball club or the Shogi club? " I asked him.

"Just think it yourself." He took his bag and walk away from his seat. After he close the door, I showed my tongue, "Blehh, like I care about you."

I noticed that most of the class members already went to their club. Some of them are leaving the class too. I don't see (Y/N) around so I guess she already leave. I sighed before averting my eyes to the class window. I grin.

"I think I need a little exercise first."

Little Time Skip

When I step into the dojo, a group was already formed in the middle of it. I guess I'm late? But I don't see them swinging their shinai at all so i think it must be a fight? An argument? I don't know. Let me check it. I said my apologies as I slipped through the crowd and eventually I reached at the front row.

Looks like a senpai in this club is bullying some kouhais. Ohh, look (Y/N) is there.

WAIT WHAT?

"What are you doing to him? He already apologize to you!" One of the kouhai said with an angered face.

The senpai rolled her eyes. "Like hell I would forgive him. He tried to touch me and you are defending this pervert?"

(Y/N) lashed out, "He didn't even do that! I swear I saw him walk behind you without doing anything yet you are accusing him even though he didn't do anything wrong!"

The senpai look at (Y/N) with annoyed eyes. "Wait, you are in the drama club, right? What are you doing here? Mutated person." (I heard that humans with purple eyes are actually having mutated eyes. I don't know if it's true....) (Y/N) winched after hearing that.