♚Vongola Reporting In!♚

Haruka's POV

The test ended yesterday and the results will be posted next week. Today supposed to be a peaceful day but I have my doubts. A very suspicious feeling lingering around in my head and it seems stuck in there. Meh, I should leave the future troubles to the future me. 

I'm currently in the dining room, enjoying my breakfast alone since, well, my brother's off with his work. I tried to ask him about it, ask Su too but both of the males seems to avoid the question by asking me something else. Don't worry, I'll eventually know what's in their mind. 

Wiping my mouth, I stand up before walking towards the main door. A maid hands me my bag and a butler opens the door for me as I wear my shoes."Please have a pleasant day, Haruka-sama." I smile at both of them, "Thank you." I say before exiting the house. So far, there are only 4 servants. Consisting off 2 butler and 2 maids. Oh, I forgot to include Su. So that means, our house has 5 servants. Why am I counting them right now? I should be counting the percentage of me being able to topple Seijuro in the test! 

I entered the limo that is parked at the driveway. I nod at the chauffeur and he nods back.  After awhile, we shot off to Rakuzan High. 

~~~~

By the time I arrive at school, it is really quiet. Of course it will! I usually arrive 20 minutes early before other students came, obviously there won't be anyone here except for ghosts. Well, it's better being in silence.

I open up the student council doors, hoping to see anyone there but there's none. Only a new stack of paper is there, placed neatly on Seijuro's table.   Ehh, just one stack? Usually there would be at least three stacks. Funny. I shrug before taking the papers before making my way down the stairs to the ground floor. 

(A/N:  I like people doing my work rather than me taking people's work. Oh my, Haruka. You are the complete opposite of author-sama.)

I sit down on the ground, behind the building where it faces the school's main courtyard, or should I say, Hiro's favorite garden. Placing my bag at my side, I sit cross-legged before reading the papers I just grabbed. 

Petition for another cultural festival. Request for a prom. List of problematic students. I giggle slightly when I found the treasurer's name in the list. I look down at the second last paper. It's a message. On that white A4 paper, only 5 letters were typed. 

'S.R.I.Y.S'.

It is more like a code. A secret one. Why is it on Seijuro's desk? I hold my chin as my eyebrwos knit together. All of these papers comes from the headmaster's room before it gets on the president's table. Maybe this belongs to the headmaster. Seems important.

Someone tries to snatch the paper away but I grab the person's wrist before he can move an inch near. Looking up, a pair of heteromathic eyes meets mine. "Oh, it's you." I say, releasing Seijuro's wrist before looking back at the paper I was just analyzing. 

"How many times should I tell you not to take my work?" He says, demanding me to give his work back. He crouches beside me, his hands extended towards me.