~The Beginning Of A STORM (3)~

Haruka's POV

" This is your brother's best friend. Please come to London right now. Looks like your brother has collapsed."

The sentence keeps on rewinding in my head. I can't get it off at all. After he ended the call, the teacher told me to go home. I nodded and return to the classroom to grab my bag. It is so frustrating that I can't think straight. I don't call my driver to pick me up. Instead of taking any taxi or any vehicle, I ran down the streets towards my home.

The only family member that I have has collapsed out of the sudden. I'm afraid if he will die. I'm afraid he will left me alone. I'm afraid if he will join my parents in heaven. Please God, save my brother from any harm!

When I arrive at my house, I stormed in not giving any fucks as my maids an butlers ask about my condition. I have to arrange a flight to London now. I want to see my brother once and for all. I ran to Su who is watering the plants outside. He was surprised to see me coming from his back.

"Ahh, Haruka-sama. How's school?" He said in his usual cheerful voice.

I stop in front of him. "Su, arrange a flight to London today! I have to go there now!" My voice is shaking, my eyes don't hold that coolness anymore.

He raise a brow, worried about me. "I understand, Haruka-sama but why do you want to go there?"

I clenched my jaw. "Shiki has collapsed and I want to see him. Please."

Instead of replying, Su titled his head to the left to look behind me. My head that have cleared a little could hear footsteps from behind. I instantly whip my head to look behind me. Before I can register the faces of the humans who just intruded my grounds, my wrist was pulled away by them.

"Let's go, Haruka." Federica gave me a sad smile before pulling me together with Mizu to the gates of my house. Su nodded as Mizu give a signal to him. He continued his previous activity and acted like nothing ever happened. I instantly spoke up. "What? How-"

Federica gritted her teeth. "I heard the news from Karasuma. He gave us a call after you left. So, as a responsible friends and senpai of yours, we will help you."

Mizu continued. "Federica has a private jet and she already gave a call to arrange a flight to London right now. So, let's go, Haruka. We will meet your dear brother without problems." He gave me a thumbs up.

"But what about the passports?" I asked as they forced me into the same white limo. They smiled at each other. " It's already being taken care by my family. That's why I told you not to worry about anything because we will meet your brother without problems." He continued to give his usual grin.

For some reason, my mind was cleared from any problems for the slightest moment. As the vehicle drove off to the airport, I smiled. I'm lucky to have friends like them. I'm very lucky to have them by my side.