Friendship

Haruka's POV

The teacher announced the winner for the current competition. 100 meters for boys and girls. Our class won the first place for both of the events. I clapped my hands. Don't tell me Akashi has beaten Aomine? But, I think Aomine didn't even join this event. He is too lazy.

"Haruka, can you join the last race? The person who's responsible for that is injured. Please." I spurted out my milk. What....I have to run? I shook my head while wiping the milk with my shirt's sleeve.

As I was getting ready for the race, Aomine stood beside me. I blinked a few times. "What the....I thought you skip this day!"

"Satsuki keep on bugging me to join. So, I joined the last event. By the way, I won't have mercy even though your a girl." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. " Me either."

"You guys are very noisy." Akashi interrupted our conversation.

"Shut up, Akashi." Both of use replied.

As the race starts, Aomine was in front of me. Hmm, he goes full throttle at the first pace? He will be tired in no time. Someone passed me from the right. It's Akashi. I could see he smirked when he passed me.  I twitched. Both of them really gets on my nerves.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR LOOKING DOWN ON ME!!" I go all out. I catch up with them easily.

"Woah!! Look at the 1-A girl! She's catching up with the fastest boys!" The announcer explained the current situation to the whole school. I could hear my classmates cheered for me. Some cheered for Akashi too but mehh, I want them to cheer for me. Even though Akashi and I are classmates and supposed to be a team,but I won't back down just for that. We are rivals mentality and physicality!

Well, I have taken over Aomine and Akashi, now I'm nearing the finish line. Both of them are behind me. Trying to catch me while they can. I slided across the field when I hit he finish line. Trying to put a stop from the force I have made from running really fast.

I ended up rolling like a wheel.

"Oii, you okay?" Akashi helped me to get up. He offered me a hand. I took his hand and he pulled me up. Ahh the world is spinning. I'm drunk.Why did I became serious just a moment ago. I shook my head. I feel warmth. What just happened? What did I just fell into?

"I ask again. Are you alright?" I lifted my face. He gave me a smirk. I just noticed how awkward is our position. I'm currently hugging him. Not entirely hugging, it's like leaning against his chest. I quickly retain back to my position.

"I'm sorry. If I'm too hyped up, I will be in a drunk state. Thanks for the help." I bowed down. Seriously, what I'm doing until hugging this mofo for?

"It's okay. By the way,I won."  I cracked up when I heard what he said.