♚Cat Magnet♚

Haruka's POV

The school ended with ease. There is no shouting. There is no fight. As a conclusion, the day ended  quiet peaceful compared before. I don't see Hibari anywhere. He must have walk out of the school like he always did, either under the principal's orders or even on his own stead. (y/n) shoot of to her workplace right after the last bell rang. Ryohei and Hiro has work to talk about and I don't want to fuss about it.

The thing I should worry now is other's state of mind. People nowadays like to skip their club activities don't they? I sigh at the thought as I bring down my shinai down after the last swing. 

(A/N: Do tell me, do you guys skip your club activities regularly?)

"G-good job, president!" 

The club's manager stutters when he talks to me. When I turn around to face him, he hides himself behind the towering towels and bottle on the tray he is holding. I giggle at his reaction before taking a towel and a water bottle. " Thanks for the help." I smile at him and he nods before walking away. 

After quenching my thirst and wipe my sweat away, I walk towards the group of male club members who sat down on the tatami floor while conversing about something. I stop behind one of them, placing my hand on my hip, "What are you guys talking about? Seems interesting." There are 7 of them here.

All of them face me, "Oh, president! Come and sit with us!" One of them said, moving to the side, giving some space for me to sit. Nodding, I sit down, "Sorry to trouble all of you." 

"By the way, let's get back to the topic. Are you guys going to attend the concert tomorrow?" One of them ask the others. 

"Kinda...My big sister is fussing me to accompany her. I already bought the tickets. I hope the concert will be a hit cause if not, it will be a waste of money and time." The person beside me whines. 

"Hah! You are rich so don't complain! I can only watch the concert from my laptop at my home! You should appreciate that you can attend the concert live!" The guy beside him hits the whining guy on the shoulder. 

"If you don't want to go, hand your ticket to me. I heard your big sis is quite hot. I could have a chance to get a girlfriend!" One of them laughs, intending to joke around. 

The whining guy laughs too, "I can't. She'll be furious if she knows I give the ticket away to my friend." 

"What concert are you guys talking about?" I get into the conversation. 

One of them explain it to me, "W-well! It's a live concert that will be held in Kyoto tomorrow night. A number of popular artist from Frost Fire.co(A/N; Seriously, I don't know what name should I give. Suggest one guys!) will be performing there. W-we are talking about that because all of the artist that we idolize will be showing their talents that night." He stutters slightly when talking to me.

"Frost Fire.co? What's that?" I raise a brow at them.