EXTRA 4: This World Of Traumas

The fourth one is about Haruka and Shiki after the mission. What happened to them?~Hellowy

Haruka's POV

Everything is crumbling down. The bonds I'd made. The friendship that I'd treasured. The love for my family. Also, the feelings for that certain person. I now, still regretting everything. Sitting in this empty dark mind, with the hope of her showing herself for one more time.

Even though she won't show herself anymore.

Shiki's POV 

When I woke her up from her deep slumber, I noticed a major change of my sister. The servants straighten up as soon she look around her room. They noticed it too, her eyes. 

Aren't that blue like they used to be.

"What are you doing in my room?" She suddenly asked me. 

I took a deep breath, "It's already 9 in the morning and you're still sleeping." 

She spoke back, "I know that, but...." She gripped the end of her blanket, " It's nothing. I'll just go to the garden." She slide off from her bed and went out with her pajamas. Some of the servants followed her from behind while others scurried off after bowing down to me. I walk out of her room while rubbing my neck.

It's been 2 months and looks like she isn't recovering. Maybe I should try to reach my two inner-selves and ask them about this? I close the door of my bedroom and sat on my bed. I close my eyes and started calling out to them. After waiting for about 10 minutes, they showed themselves.

"You guys are late." I said. 

They shrugged, "We're just lazy to get out butts here. So what's the problem now?" The black eye said. 

"About Haruka. Is she going to act like that forever?" I ask them.

The white eye replied, "No. She won't. She will become her own self again after another month. Well, the impact of losing half of her soul is really serious. That little-child-like-ghost inside her mind is an important source of energy since she is the one who controls her ability. Since she is gone, I guess Haruka's ability won't function like it used to be." 

I snickered, "So, I just need to do something to ensure her ability is in track?"

"What kind of bullshit are you talking? There's no way her ability would stay the same as it was." The black eye lashed out.

I shrugged, "We won't know if we don't try."

The white eye face palm. "Suit yourself, Shiki. If anything bad happens don't you dare to blame it on us."

"Okay. Okay. No worries." I replied and opened my eyes. I noticed that I've been talking to them for almost 1 hour. I sighed and get up from bed. I went to the garden to meet up with my sister. She is sitting under a tree, watching the scenery while hearing to the rustling sounds of the leaves. 

She noticed my presence and stood up. 

"Aniki? Shouldn't you be in your office by now?" She asked me.

I shook my head, "I should be but I have something to do before leaving this house compound."

"What is it?" She asked back.

"Try to use your ability, Haruka. There's something I'm curious about." I ask her. I had planned to use my Dragon eye to detect any unusual activities around her mind and try to conclude everything before forming a perfect plan to save her from the danger of becoming insane. 

She nodded. "I'll try."

Haruka's POV

When I activated my ability, I could see the whole landscape of the house's compound but after a few minutes, something dark lurks at the end of my sight and in an instant, it shut off my ability. I cover my eyes since it hurts. A flash of bad memories suddenly showed itself but dies down like lightning. I brushed it off since I know it's just memories. I should be worrying about my future instead of the past. 

Suddenly, I could hear my brother chuckled.

I give him a look, "Are you possibly a closet sadist?" 

He shake his head while chuckling, "Nope, I'm just laughing about something funny in the past." He stopped laughing and the wind stopped blowing, he continued with a smirk.

"I guess I know how to save that ability of yours before it completely disappears."

(A/N:TAADAAAHHH!!! NEXT CHAPTER IS ABOUT THE HIGH SCHOOL!!! GET A GRIP GUYS CAUSE WE ARE RIDING A ROLLER COASTER OF HAPPINESS!! KYAHAHAHHAA!!

Ok, gonna play my Dragon Nest next! Bye~)