♚Stride Competition♚

Haruka's POV

I stare blankly at the sport uniform Sakurai gave me just now. I'm currently in the girl's changing room, standing beside a bench where the uniform was neatly folded. I take a deep breath before changing into the white and green clothing. 

After awhile, I realize that my long hair is going to be a hassle while running. The wind current today is quiet wild, it would cause a problem for my sight. I rummage through my short's pockets that is still unfolded with a hope to find a band or something like that. Fortunately, there's one. After tying up my hair to a high ponytail, I set out to the competition field. 

In the distance, I could see a certain red head wearing the same color and design as my uniform. Noticing that's Akashi, I quicken my pace to reach him. His back is facing me, giving me the opportunity to sneak behind him.

"I wonder why are you staring at a distance, Akashi. Thinking about something crucial?" I ask, mocking mode, thinking I startled him.

He  only spare me a glance before giving a reply, "Thinking about how to win this and also waiting for someone who's late." He mocks me back.

Well, karma is the best. "So, any plans?" I move to stand beside him, staring at the course we will be running. There are a lot of students of this school around us. They are giving us weird looks. 

"I heard that it's going to be an outdoor and indoor course. There would be no problem for us if it's outdoor since we already roam around the school grounds for 2 hours." He reply, stating the fact that we hang out for 2 hours straight, even I don't realize that. 

Ignoring the fact, my brain begin to process, "Hmm, so the problem would be the indoors, right? It would be a problem for us since we're not from this school....." An idea pops in my mind. Smirking when realizing how perfect my plan was. I face Akashi with the plan in head.

"Ne, Akashi. I have a plan.."

He cuts off my sentence, "I know what you're thinking. Use it, I don't care."  I notice a faint smirk appearing at the end of his lips.

It leaves an impression of me to him that he will do anything to win. I activated my ability and scanned the whole indoor course. Collecting the usable information and tweaks, I blink my eyes, closing off the power from draining my energy further. 

"So?" He moves his head to face me. 

I give him a bright smile, "Nee, Akashi... Do you know how to fly?" 

He raises his brow before smirking, understanding what  I meant. "Well, both of us used too." 

Sakurai's POV

"Takeru-san, please call Haruka-san and Akashi-san. The stride competition will start any moment by now. Also, tell them that their relationer is ready."  I ask the black hair bishounen to call upon our competitors.