♚We Are On Our Own [3]♚

Kuro's POV

I'm devastated. I'm not angry but I'm agitated. But both of those words carries the same meaning. 

" It's not bad to go back to school."

"But!" 

I look down to the new school uniform I'm forced to wear. Grey pants, grey coat, black shirt, grey tie. "Why do I have to go to Rakuzan?" My eyes found the red heads. 

"For multiple of reasons." He replies without thinking much before walking into the school's gate. 

I look at the vehicle that drove away then look back at Akashi who's already advancing further into the school. Sighing, I follow his footsteps until we stop at the front of this building which looks as grand as a mansion. 

"From the way your face looks, you must have never been to a private school before, don't you, Kuro?" A feminine voice startles me. 

Glancing back, my eyes stare into a pair of blue eyes. "Haruka?" 

"Yes, it's me, Haruka. Nice to meet you again, Kuro." She replies flatly as another girl is running towards us. 

"Haruka, Akashi! Good morning!" This girl has silky blond hair and a pair of mesmerizing purple eyes. She seems like a normal girl but deep down I know she is not. 

When she stops to analyze me, she smiles, "Oh, wait, let me guess. You must be Kuro? The guy Haruka always tell stories about?" She tilts her head to the side. 

I slowly nod, "Err, yeah? Nice to meet you..." 

"Takara (y/n)-desu. Just call me (y/n)." She introduce herself as she prepares for a handshake. 

I had a handshake with her, "Ah, nice to meet you." 

Haruka pats (y/n)'s shoulder, "Well then, me and Seijuro will be heading to the student council room first. You can handle the job of giving this new guy a tour, don't you, Doctor (y/n)?" 

The blonde girl nods, "Yeah, sure. No problem. See you guys!" She waves at the couple as those two enters the building together.