~This Is Not Good 4 My Heart~

Haruka's POV

Kise is good in copying movements. The technique I just taught him caught the opponent off guard. I told Kise to mark on number 9 because Kise is the only one who can defeat him. Others will be supporting him. As he used the movement for the first time, everyone was shocked to see the magic happens.

The coach gave me an impressed look but I ignored it. This technique was developed by my brother and not me. I should pass the praise to him next time. My plan has worked. Number 9's mentality strength is slowly decreasing. His face who is tough for a moment ago was replaced with a panic expression. I smiled. So, now he realized that he is in danger.

In the end, our team won. The score is 100-92 in favor of Teiko. After the game, I high five with everyone. Kise is explaining the new technique to everyone while I busy myself with packing things up. Suddenly, someone hugged me from behind.

"Arigato, Harukacchi! Thanks to you, our team won-ssu!" He exclaimed. I laughed. "Kise, you should remember the movement I taught you. It could be useful in the future. Besides, you should thank my brother instead of me. He is the one who developed this technique for me and I just shared it with you."

"With you saying that, it really makes me wanna meet your brother! He is awesome-ssu!" He continued to admire my brother for a moment. Someone tapped my shoulders. It's Midorima. He whispered to us. "If stares could kill, I think both of you will be dead by now, nanodayo." He secretly pointed at a certain direction.

Kise immediately broke of the hug. Both of us slowly forced our faces to look at the direction. Akashi is staring daggers at us. I gulped. Why is he looking at us like that? Kise ran away while I continue my staring contest with Akashi.

Suddenly...

"Gah!!" I was caught off guard by a certain tonfa. The metal thing hit my forehead resulting me to fall on my butt. I squeeze my forehead while looking around searching for that specific person.

There he is, standing on the second floor smirking at me. I gritted my teeth before getting on my feet. In the middle of stomping towards that prefect, someone grabbed my t-shirt collar then dragged me to someplace else.

"We are going back, Haruka." Akashi bluntly stated while dragging me out of the gym. I could see Hibari continue to smirk non stop while watching me being drag away like a child by Akashi. "I only wanted revenge!" I insisted.

Both of us are the last to get on the bus. So, we end up sitting at the far end of the bus. I sat beside the window and Akashi sat beside me. When the bus sped off, most of the team were dead tired and have a peaceful sleeping time. Even Satsuki and the coach slept. After a few minutes on the rode, all off them close their eyes and drifted to dreamland.

I'm not tired so I don't sleep. I decided to watch the scenery outside instead of facing my front where people are sleeping. It makes me jealous much. While grumbling because of Hibari, I felt a soft thud at my shoulder. I quickly glare at the person who caused that.

(A/N: It's like I'm changing the roles here -_-. Macho onna.)

But my glare soften as I noticed Akashi is the person who just leans against my shoulder. Whoah, is he sleeping? Yup, he is. His sleeping face looks so peaceful ....err....

I quickly face back to the outside. I'm blushing. Why did I look at his face? I look like a pervert like this! While resting my chin on my interlaced fingers, I whispered to myself, trying to hide my blush.

"This is not good for my heart."

~Time Skip~

After taking a nice bath, I lay down on my bed with my bath-robe still intact. My hair is still wet and I'm too lazy to dry it. I going to let it dry naturally. My mind is still occupied with Akashi's face when he is sleeping beside me. I roll on my bed many times trying to forget it. God, please help me forget this!

Thank you God for granting my wish because after i wished for that, my phone rang. I quickly pick it up. Surprise! It's that arcobaleno. The Sun attribute one.

" Ciaossu Haruka, there's something that is important I have to tell you." That is his first sentence when I pick my phone up. How can he even hold a phone?

"What is it?" I was kind of irritated to him because of the events some days ago. I tried to brush it off since he said this is important.

"Starting tomorrow, there will be two confidants of yours attending the same school." He stated that bluntly. I quickly sit up.

"Confidants?" I asked him quickly.

"How can I say this? Since you are an unemployed assassin, many humans wanted you to join them either forced or no. So as a precaution, the government decided to keep you safe and far from them. They have ordered two skillful assassins to be your bodyguards." While he is explaining, I tried to hold my laugh. When he ends his explanation, I burst out laughing by myself on my bed.

"Bodyguards? Pfft....The government are underestimating me! Kyahahahahaha!!" I manage to say that between my laughters. I could hear Reborn sighed from the other line.

"Whatever it is, Haruka. You are in a serious business here. You are feeling safe before this because your superior protected you from others greed. Now, you are freed, those greedy bastards are coming for you. Understand?" I stopped laughing as I noticed the seriousness in his voice.

"Okay, Sun Arcobaleno Reborn. I'll be careful from now on." I cut off the line and threw my phone to a nearby couch. Two confidants, huh? Let me guess...Hmm..Nah..It couldn't be them.

I ended up sleeping in my bathrobe, thinking about the identity of those two new bodyguards. I don't even need any but since I was forced to have them, looks like I have to accept them no matter what.