A Rival?

Haruka's POV

Hospitalized? At the verge of death? What in the world has happened to them? "Pardon?"

Mizu sighed before continuing Federica's sentence. "After your name was enlisted from the organization, your superior disband the organization. Since Hitomi and Yusuke are the next skillful assassin next to you and also they are close to you, some heartless humans decided to 'interrogate' them. It's either forcing them to tell about you or forcing them to join their ranks."

I slowly nodded. So, maybe both of them got hurt because of me. I'm somehow creating a massacre on people lives ! I shake my head throwing away those thoughts. That can't be. I don't plan anything bad at all.

"Realizing that you may end up like them, the government sent both of us. Now do you realize the importance of us here? If both of us are not here, maybe you and even your close friends will be in danger. At least we can help you when someone attack you or something, even though there's another person like us studying here." Federica finished her explanation. I can't really hear what she says at the last sentence. I want to ask but I brush it off.  Well, I can protect myself. I can beat those guys without problem. If it is too much, I can just jump away like always.

"So it's technically my fault, isn't it?" So is it me who caused both of my close friends to be hurt? Both of them deserve to be happy and not suffer. Why some humans are so cruel? "Why are those guys are after me and also...why do the government want me so bad?" I look up to see their eyes.

Federica moves to flick my forehead. I hold my forehead that just got flicked. "Haruka, do you realize what kind of ability you have in there?" She placed her finger on my forehead. I blinked a few times, not understanding her words.

"You have the Sensory Sight, right? It's useful in strategization. In the whole world, it's only you who have it. Consider it as a wonderful gift.Those guys are aftering you because of this. The government protect you because of an order of a certain person." Federica continued to explain. An order from a certain person? Who is it?

"A certain person? Who is it?" I pushed her finger away from my forehead.

"Someone who is very influential in Japan. Even we don't know who is the person." Federica answered my question. I bit my lip and lean back.

"So, can you guys take me to the hospital where Hitomi and Yusuke are in? I wanted to see them. It's been awhile since I see them." I said while closing my eyes.

"Okay. We are even planning to drag you there too because Karasuma wants to see you there." I quickly opened my eyes when Mizu said that name.

I immediately crawl towards Mizu. "Karasuma? You mean that Tadaomi Karasuma?"

Mizu neared to my face and replied. "Yes. It's him. Irina Jelavic too."