Disclaimer of 'Twin Roses'

"For everyone who doesn't believe in fate"

Hey Lovelies!❤️ Surprise ! Surprise! Surprise! I hope you all are doing well. After reading so much comments and requests on my Instagram account. I finally decided to publish "Twin Roses" on Wattpad.😁 Sorry for making you wait so long. At last I was forced to post this novel in front of you. After all, your wish is everything for me. If you are here, then I am. So, I hope you guys like this surprise. If you liked it, then please show dher sara Pyaar guys!🙈

Umm... hello!👋 Satyanshi this side. Firstly, I've to post disclaimer of this Novel - Twin Roses (A Mad Eagle's Obsession). Because I don't want any kind of trouble later. So this is a total fictional story and characters are not real. So, If you find this story boring in the middle, then you can happily leave it without commenting anything and save your precious time. But I'll not accept that you say bad things to me in comments and reviews or call my story a thrash. You can curse the characters of this novel as per your wish. You can comment anything you want about the characters. But don't you dare to say a word against me. Because I don't owe you anything. So you can't call me by names. And yeah, if you want it in Hindi language, its available on Pocket FM or Pocket Novel.

________.._______..________..________..________..____

Now, let's start the disclaimer.

Okay, let me start my rants.😂 So, I'm not a pro writer. I'm just 19, and i recently started my writing career so have some mercy on my mistakes.🥹 So i know, I am going to make so many mistakes in this novel. And I'm not too good in english so, I know there will be a lot of grammatical mistakes in this novel also. Well, in the beginning, you may find it boring or confusing, but as time passes, so many changes will be seen in the characters. You may find Niskarsh toxic in the first few chapters because I have designed his character like this. What happened with him, What made him so toxic, you'll know the reason for it later in the novel. You may find female characters a bit helpless. But let me tell you that my female character is very confident and sassy but some such things have happened in her life which have left her broken. There are about 200+ chapters in this Novel. So, you can't judge a book by it's cover, right?😁 So please read till last, and then share you review and experience with me.

Okay, You can judge and criticize this book in any way. And I know, after posting this story, I'll get mixed reviews. And I'm totally ready for that and also it is going to be okay for me. Wattpad is a public platform and everyone has right to comment and share their thoughts. But please, I'm requesting you guys! Don't raise a word against me.

________..________.._______.._________..________..___

Keep some points in your mind before reading this Novel :-

1. English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So my story will be full of grammatical errors.
2. You may not like its plot or find the most terrible plot on the Wattpad.
3. I don't write mature content in my novels. So, I'm not going to add any mature content in this novel.
4. You may find this novel so confusing in first few chapters.
5. This novel is totally a fictional novel so if you find any similarities in it with any other novel, it's completely a coincidence.
6. The copyrights of this novel, owned by me Satyanshi.
7. The plot ideas are mine, and choosing the names of characters are also done by me.
8. Also, here is the cover page and some aesthetics of this Novel. And it was also edited by me. I'm such a talented person, you know. Hehehee... Joking guys!😂

 Joking guys!😂

Okay, hope you liked its coverpage and aesthetics

Okay, hope you liked its coverpage and aesthetics. I've already converted some chapters of this novel in english. Now, i can only wait for your response, so that I can post the first few chapters today. And I want, dher saraaaaaa pyaarrrr. Okay? So, Please show some pyaar in the comment section guys! I'm desperately waiting for your response.

Now, if you like this surprise, then you can vote, share and add this book to your library or reading list. Please give some good or exciting reviews for getting the first three chapters today.🤌😎

Before starting this novel, I've said what I wanted to say. Anyways, my readers are my angels.💕 And also Lovelies! If you have any queries about this Novel, you can directly contact me on my instagram account @author._.satyanshi