105. Can I?

4000+ Words

4000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 105 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_________________________________________

Writer's Note : -

I will recommend you guys! That before reading the upcoming parts of this chapter, please put on your earbuds and play "Pehle bhi main" song from "Animal" movie on Loop. I'm sure you'll like it. By doing so, you can enjoy the upcoming parts more. Believe me, you'll enjoy it for sure. Just feel the lyrics and their emotions. Okay, Now I will not disturb your reading much. All I would like is that you follow my suggestions. So you can enjoy it more. Now I continue the chapter. 

_ _ _ _

When Sharanya returned to Niskarsh's ward after meeting the doctor, Niskarsh was still awake. He was not able to sleep because he slept for a long time during the day. And now Sharanya was also close to him. Therefore he was relieved. Sharanya came and collected some of her things spread in the ward. She turned off the light and was heading towards the couch when Niskarsh said, "Lavender!"

Sharanya turned towards him and said, “Hmm.”

Niskarsh said, "Come here to me."

Sharanya came to him and said, "What happened? Do you need anything?"

Niskarsh took a deep breath. He said, "You."

Hearing him, Sharanya started looking at him only. And don't know why tears came to her eyes again. Niskarsh saw this and said, "This… no. Not anymore. I have told you before too… I don't like tears in your eyes at all, Jaan! Don't you dare to cry."

Niskarsh tried to get up. Seeing this, Sharanya immediately stopped him and said, "What are you doing? Keep lying down."

Niskarsh gestured for her to lie down beside him and said, "Come here."

Sharanya smiled and lay down next to him. Sharanya's head was on Niskarsh's chest and she could hear his heartbeat. Today, after months, Sharanya was so close to him. Today Niskarsh's heartbeat was giving her peace. She closed her eyes.