122. You're not alone in this

QOTD : "Taecyeon or Kim woo bin?"

4000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Ignore the typos.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 122 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_________________________________________________________

Sharanya said, "Raghav! There is no need to take seriously what the big man said. He is joking. Okay?"

Raghav made a face and said, "Ok. Sharanya! I have been missing you both for so long. Today mom let me call."

Sharanya said, "Raghav! Whenever you feel alone, just call us. We will be the first to listen to your problem. Okay?"

Raghav said, "I know Sharanya! I have known this for a long time. Always. But mumma doesn't let me call."

Niskarsh said, “Okay. So, next time we come to Kashi, no? So will get you a phone, little man! Then you will be able to call us whenever you want.”

Raghav, "But you are not coming at all. When will you come with my Sharanya?"

Niskarsh thought to himself, "Only two days have passed since Sharanya came here. Now I will not let her go so soon."

Sharanya said to Raghav, "We will come soon Raghav! Don't worry."

Then Sharanya talked to Avni for a while and disconnected the call. She had a lovely smile on her face and was looking out the window. Niskarsh was looking at her face again and again. He himself never knew what would happen to him as soon as he saw Sharanya. No matter how much he admired Sharanya, if she was in front of his eyes, all he wanted to do was keep looking at her. His heart was never filled. Perhaps he was right when he said that he falls in love with Sharanya every day. And he himself doesn't know the reason for this.

When Sharanya looked at him, she noticed that Niskarsh was not concentrating on driving. And this time as soon as he turned his face towards Sharanya to look at her, he had to face her staring eyes. But he did not take his eyes off her. Sharanya asked, "What??? Why are you staring at me?"

He smiled and said, "Not staring. I am admiring. That too with love."

Hearing him, Sharanya's face turned red with shyness. Smiling, she turned Niskarsh's face towards the front and said, "Take a look later. For now, concentrate on driving. I am all yours."