64. Eternity is my company

3500+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 64 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

*****

Shailesh ji and Anamika remained away from Niskarsh. But Abhimaan… forced by his habit, set out to get himself insulted. He came to Niskrash and said, "Look who's here? Chhote Bhai! I didn't expect you to be here. What a surprise."

Niskarsh also spoke in the same tone, "You didn't even expect that I would take you to the hospital. No?"

Hearing the retort from him, Abhimaan turned red with anger. He said, "This is what you have done, isn't it? You will definitely suffer the punishment for this. Wait."

Niskarsh now felt some solace. He said, "First of all, get well, Bade Bhai! Then think about taking these revenges. Ummm... but... it is possible that by then some other attack will happen on you. Because what is that, Bade Bhai? I can't guarantee myself. Whenever I'm in a mood, you'll be attacked."

Abhimaan clenched his fists in anger. Seeing him angry, Niskarsh poked him further and said, "Hey hey Bade Bhai! What is this? So much anger? Think something, all the media people, reporters, cameramen are present. Even if someone accidentally sees this look of yours, won't the good and clear image you have created in front of people get ruined?"

Abhimaan said angrily, "You can attack only behind back. Doing everything behind back is in your blood. illegitimate..."

He had not even finished speaking when Sharanya immediately came forward and said, "For the sake of my husband, don't even dare to utter a wrong word from your tongue."

Abhimaan, "Oh…! So Maanvi ji felt bad. Actually… what is it, right? I think the pair of you two is absolutely perfect. This is illegitimate, you cheater. Perfectly perfect."

Sharanya was getting angry just seeing his face. She said, "And you are very full of milk, aren't you, Mr. Abhimaan Bedi? Why do you think that we don't know anything about what you have done?"

Abhimaan, "At least, i haven't got anyone beaten in the middle of the road, right? Like your husband."

Sharanya, "Niskarsh only got you beaten, you even planned a murder. And you are telling us wrong things here? Have some shame."

Hearing Sharanya's words, Abhimaan gritted his teeth in anger. Niskarsh said, "Come on, Princess! Come on, let's go to the other side. There is too much negativity gathered here."

And he took her from there to the other side. The venue hall was very big. Then there was an announcement that the awards ceremony was going to start in the next ten minutes. So everyone went and sat on the chairs placed there. So everyone went and sat on the chairs placed there. The host came on stage and greeted everyone. Today Abhimaan was very happy. And also Shailesh ji and Anamika. After all, his son was nominated for Businessman of the Year. This was a matter of great pride for them.