100. Uska hi Bana

100th chapter lovelies!!! 🎉 Thank you for loving this novel 💕

3900+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 100 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________________________________

Sharanya realized that only Niskarsh was coming from behind her. Because she was feeling a strange kind of peace. And this feeling of hers was proved to be true when Niskarsh held her hand from behind. Sharanya could no longer bear it and turned back. She jerked her hand away and said, "What the hell? What the hell is this?"

Niskarsh was glad that Sharanya gave some response. He said calmly, "Princess! I need to talk to you. Why are you ignoring me? Why are you behaving as if you… don't know me? Lavender! Please…. Give me a chance. I can explain everything."

There were no emotions in Sharanya's eyes and on her face at this time. She said, "Get out of here, Niskarsh! There's nothing left to talk about between us."

Niskarsh tried to convince him again, “Jaan…!”

Sharanya immediately stopped him and said, "My name is Sharanya. All the names given by you are now buried somewhere in the depths. And you yourself have buried them with your own hands. Niskarsh! Call me Sharanya only."

Niskarsh felt something breaking in his heart. Has he lost all his rights? His one mistake destroyed everything. Actually, that was not even a mistake, he was forced. Had it not been for Vardaan's sister Neer, perhaps he would not have been standing in front of Sharanya today. He would have been engaged or maybe even married by now. Today he was standing in front of Sharanya because Sharanya was the first priority of both Neer and Niskarsh. Otherwise Vardaan had ruined everything. Niskarsh said with a choked throat, “Sharanya! I… I can explain everything. I was helpless. I want to tell you everything. Please… listen to me once.”

Sharanya's eyes were filled with tears by now. She said, "There is nothing left to say, Niskarsh! That day, when we signed the divorce papers, whatever hope remained between us died. That day our relationship died forever. You go away from here."