10. First Kiss

2100+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Umm… missing me?? Ahh ofcourse. Actually I think, you're not missing me. You're missing our #NiShya right??😏😏 Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 10 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_________.._________..__________.._________.._______

Niskarsh lifting his blazer lying next to Sharnya, coming a little closer to her, he said with a devilish smirk on his lips, "Don't Princess! Just don't get attracted towards me. I'm a Lucifer, your Lucifer. Don't get fallen in love with me. You'll regret, Princess!"

Hearing Niskarsh, Sharnya snaps out of her thoughts. In her thinking, she didn't even know when Niskarsh moved from in front of the mirror to the bed beside her. Sharnya narrowed her eyes and said, "Haan? What did you say? Love? With you? I would rather die, Mr. Niskarsh Bedi!"

Niskarsh said while going from there, "As your Wish!"

Seeing Niskarsh gone, Sharnya said, "Wait."

Niskarsh paused and said, "Hmm?"

Sharnya, "You… where are you going?"

Niskarsh replied in just one word, "Office."

Niskarsh was about to go to office and she didn't know anyone at home. Seeing Shailesh ji and Anamika the previous day, she had come to know that both of them do not like her much. Now the issue for Sharnya was that Abhiman was still at home. What if he tries to do misbehave or something with Sharnya again? What will she do alone? There will be no one to help her. She shuddered at the thought of this. She said, "And me? What am I going to do here alone? When are we going to go to SB Corporation?"

Niskarsh, "There is still some time in that. Until then you… stay here."

Sharnya immediately said, "No."

Niskarsh didn't understand and said, "No?"

Sharnya, "Ammm… I mean, I'll be bored here alone. You… you drop me… at some bookshop nearby. I'll read some books there."

Niskarsh felt a bit strange. He didn't understand Sharnya's behavior. Even in Canada, she was usually alone at home. She had never said Niskarsh before that she felt lonely at home. Well, never before today Niskarsh didn't even pay attention to her. After listening to her, Niskarsh said, "Ok. Come on, I'll drop you. Will bring you back in the evening too."

Sharnya heaved a sigh of relief. When he started leaving, Sharnya's mind again remembered Abhimaan's act. She thought that Niskarsh should be told. She then interrupted him and said, "Niskarsh! Wait. I have something to say."

Niskarsh paused again and said, "Yeah, say. What to say?"

Sharnya remained silent for a while. When she didn't say anything for a long time, Niskarsh said, "What happened Sharnya?"