54. Kiss me!

3500+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no.  54 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________..____________.._____________.._________

Here Sharanya was sitting in a cafe instead of going to the library. It was morning time, so there was not much crowd and the cafe was in an open area. Sharanya had no one to talk to and she wanted to talk to someone at this time. She wanted to share her feelings with someone. So she took out her phone and dialed Neer's number. Within moments, the call was picked up. Neer's sleepy voice was heard from the other side, "Who… is… speaking?"

Sharanya smiled and said, "Me, Sharanya. Please check the caller ID."

On hearing Sharanya's voice, Neer woke up with a jerk and sitting on the bed said, "Saru! You... finally you called. Do you know, I have been trying to contact you for so many days?"

Sharanya smiled and said, "I'm sorry, Neer!"

Neer's voice came from the other side, "Leave all this aside, tell me how are you? Are you okay?"

Sharanya, "I am absolutely fine. You tell me."

Neer's slightly sad voice came, "I too… am fine. But… you know Bhaiya? Well, leave mine, you tell me yours. Last time you did not tell me anything. When did you get married? To whom? What's his name?"

Sharanya smiled and said, "Yes Baba! Let me tell you. It's been seven months since I got married. The name of the person I married is Naksh. We got married out of compulsion. And our marriage was just a formality earlier."

Saying this, she told Neer everything that had happened in these seven months so far. That accident, her face, then marriage and coming back to India. After knowing everything, it took some time for Neer to recover. She said, "So that means… your marriage is a deal? Nothing else?"

Sharanya also felt that their marriage was just a deal. But, ever since she saw Niskarsh's sofe side, she started getting attracted towards him. Then yesterday when Niskarsh shouted at her, she had thought that she would stay away from him now. But this morning, seeing him sleeping in such a position made her realize that Niskarsh really cares for her. He is changing only for her. And that's it, her decision changed. She told Neer what was in her heart and said, "No Neer! It is not like that. In the initial days, this marriage seemed like a deal to me too. But perhaps fate had something else in mind. Now it seems, Like, both of us want to give this marriage a chance. You know, Naksh is really a very caring person. In these past days, he has taken care of me more than perhaps anyone has taken care of me in my life till now. "

After listening to Sharanya, Neer relaxed a bit and on the other side got excited and said, “Oh wow! It is great that both of you want to take your marriage forward. Okay, now come on, share a photo of yourself and Jiju. Let me also see how my Jiju looks. And then I want to see you too, Saru!”