8. I need a doctor

1800+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey Lovelies! Hope you are doing well.
Umm… so Let's start the chapter. So here I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 8 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_________..________..__________.._________..________

Seeing those marks oh her neck, Niskarsh immediately gritted its teeth. Why was he doing all this? For what was he punishing Sharnya? Why? Why every time he used to take out the anger of other people on Sharnya?

Thinking all this, Niskarsh said in his mind, "I know I'm wrong. And I don't know what's wrong with me? How can I behave like this with someone? No, no, no, no. I can't do that. I don't have any right. I may have taken everything from her, but I can at least give her some respect in return, can't I? I have to control my anger. I can't treat her like a piece of shit. She is my wife, now. Niskarsh Bedi's wife. Yes, I've done this marriage only to come back to this house, but that does not change the fact that she is my wife now. Even though I've made her Maanvi in front of the world, I cannot kill Sharnya inside her. I've to take a decision. I can't treat her like this for the rest of my life. From today onwards, even from now on, In front of the world, even if she is forced to be  Maanvi Niskarsh Bedi, but when the time comes, I will not stop her from becoming Sharnya and Sharnya Niskarsh Bedi. In front of the world for the time being, you are Maanvi Niskarsh Bedi, but inside the room you will be just Sharnya and with me, alone with me, you will be my wife Sharnya Niskarsh Bedi. I promise you."

Niskarsh came out of his thoughts when Sharnya turned. He had realized that any moment now Sharnya is going to wake up.

________.._________.._________.._________..________

He slowly closed his eyes while Sharnya opened her eyes. This was not the place where she slept last night. such a soft bed? No. Despite being sleepy last night, she had the feeling of sleeping on the floor. So where is she now? Whose bed is it on? Thinking all this, Sharnya rolled her eyes. Right in front of her eyes, our handsome hunk and her devil was sleeping. Actually, he was not even a devil for Sharnya. He was the King of the Devils, Lucifer, the king of Hell. After all, he had made her life like hell. Sharnya even saved his number in her phone as  'Lucifer'. For the time being, seeing that devil sleeping right next to her, Sharnya shuddered. She does not know when and how she reached here? That too in the arms of this Devil?

"Is he going to shout at Sharnya again as soon as he wakes up? Will he get angry? Or will he strangle her again? Or will he throw her down from the balcony?" All these thoughts were enough to make Sharnya shiver inside. That's when the light in her brain lit up.

Sharnya thought, "Oh God! I can't remember anything. How did I come to the bed? If this Lucifer wakes up, He will kill me. But if I get up before he does, If I erase the name and trace of my existence here, then maybe I'll be saved. Oh yeah, right. It's a good idea. Come on, Sharnya! Get out of here, right away."