71. That girl is Life

2500+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 71 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

________________________

Niskarsh was crying hugging Sharanya. After all, it was because of her that he got his mother back. He didn't know how to say thanks to Sharanya. He had no words. At this moment he was not able to understand what to say? How to react? What should he do for Sharanya? He was completely blank. Today his mother came back to him after a long time, and the reason for this was his wife. Sharanya had given him a new life today. His smiling life was returned to him.

When it was too late, Sharanya separated from him and wiped his tears with her fingers and said, "Enough…enough. Now stop it. No more crying…these are not tears. Do you know that? I don't like you like this. It doesn't look good at all. You are not weak. Now, together, we have to erase the name and trace of those people who kept Maa imprisoned for so many years and gave her so much trouble."

Niskarsh nodded his head in yes and stood up with the support of Sharanya. He said with a fire in his eyes, "I promise, Lavender! I will give them a death worse than death. I will kill them with torture. They will beg for death, yet I will not let them die. I promise. "

Sharanya did not stop him. Because she also wanted this. Those people did wrong to everyone. First Archana ji and Nikarsh, then that Abhimaan also tried to kill Maanvi and then Sharanya also. Those people did not deserve to be alive. Killing them was like reducing the burden from this earth. Sharanya had just moved towards the stairs to leave from there, when Niskarsh caught her from behind. He took her in his arms and buried his head in her shoulder, saying in a soft tone, "Thank you so much Jaan! Thank you so much."

Sharanya caressed Niskarsh's head with her hand and said, "Come downstairs now. Don't you want to have dinner? I know you haven't even had lunch, right?"

How did Sharanya know about everything? Niskarsh did not raise his head and shook his head, "No."

Sharanya smiled at his action. Sometimes this man behaved exactly like a child. She said, "Naksh! Come downstairs. Please… eat something."

Now finally Niskarsh left her and said, "Okay."

And then both of them came downstairs. Sharanya asked Niskarsh to sit in the dining area, and herself came towards Archana ji's room. The door was open. When Sharanya knocked, Archana ji said, "Why are you standing there? Come inside, Bacha!"

Sharanya came inside the room and said, "Maa! Dinner is ready. Should we go?"

Archana ji, "Did Niskarsh came home?"

Sharanya hesitated a little at first, then said, "Umm… actually… actually he did not go back to the company."

Archana ji immediately got worried and said, "What? Has this happened because of me? He suffered some harm… so no…"