102. Sharanya & Naksh were dead

3900+ Words

3900+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 102 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_________________________________________

Hearing Atinav's question, Sharanya became quiet. Only Niskarsh was revolving in her mind. Every word he said was not leaving Sharanya's mind. On the other hand, she did not want to hurt Atinav's heart by repeatedly rejecting him. Atinav was a nice guy. He also supported Sharanya a lot and helped her. And repeatedly refusing him like this… could have created distance between Atinav and her. Which she didn't want. Seeing Sharanya lost somewhere, Atinav said, "What happened, Sharanya? You didn't answer."

Hearing his deep voice, Sharanya seemed to come out of her thoughts. She said, "Atinav! I… what should I answer you? Right now I am searching for my own answers. I don't know… what do I want from life? I am entangled within myself. And then… you… don't deserve a girl like me, Atinav! Your future is bright. And you deserve a partner with whom your future is bright. There is only darkness in my life. Even if we both come together… then my past… will eat you like a dark shadow. And I don't want that, Atinav! I consider you a very good friend, you have done a lot for me. But by accepting your proposal, I cannot drag you into deep darkness with me. I'm sorry.”

Atinav immediately said, "It's not like that, Sharanya! You have left your past behind. I don't care about your past. I love you, not your past. And as for deserving, Whoever you accept, he will become deserving. There is no need for you to be deserving. You are absolutely perfect in yourself. Those people don't deserve you, who don't value you."

Sharanya said, "This is what you think, Atinav! Not everyone thinks like this."

Atinav, “Then give me a chance, Sharanya! I want to heal you. I want to give you all the happiness you deserve. Leave your past behind, Sharanya!”

There were tears in Sharanya's eyes at this time. She looked out the window and Niskarsh's words started running through his mind, "You're just perfect for me, Lavender! In fact, only you're perfect for me."