51. My wife is so stubborn

3600+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no.  51 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_____________..___________..____________..__________

Niskarsh was on top of Sharanya and Sharanya was feeling very strange. This girl had not been able to understand her emotions till now. Why does she get such a strange feeling whenever Niskarsh is close to her? She could not understand this feeling. Yeah, she definitely started liking him, but love? Did she love him? Was love that easy for her? Then she didn't even know that Niskarsh loved her, didn't she? Does he like her? Or being just a husband, he wants to give Sharanya the right to be his wife only? She was confused and she had no one to tell or explain all this to someone.

Niskarsh was clear that he definitely wanted Sharanya. He had admitted that he had fallen in love with Sharanya, but till now he had not told this to her. He wanted to give her time. But was everything going to be so easy in his life. The fate that has snatched everything from him till date, will it give him Sharanya so easily? No one can change what is written in destiny. Perhaps this may just be hearsay or movie dialogues for us, but in Niskarsh and in Sharanya's life, luck was everything. They had no control over their life. Both of them, despite having everything, had nothing.

Maybe that's why people say, money is not everything. Love matters. Infact love is all that matters. Otherwise, a billionaire like Niskarsh, who has everything in his hands and can do whatever he wants, would not have fallen madly in love with a broken girl like Sharanya. And Sharanya, who now had such a person in her hands, who could do whatever she wanted in the world, there was not even the slightest shortage of money, she would not have been looking for love by reading books, Didn't expect her husband to love her. It was love that had brought them so close. This power cannot be found in money. Money can't make you love someone. Well, when Sharanya heard that Niskarsh had read her novels, she sat up and said, "What? You read my novels?"

Niskarsh said with a devil smile on his lips, "Haan na. I read your novel. 'To the moon and back', it was veryyyy romantic."

Sharanya hit him with the pillow and said, "Naksh! Why did you read it? Ahhhhh… its so embarrassing."

He immediately said, "What's embarrassing? I'm your husband. There is nothing to embarrass. And then… its good if you know everything about all this in advance. We won't have problems in our future."

In the end, Niskarsh did not forget to tease her. Sharanya pushed him back and said, "You are a Lucifer."

Niskarsh, "Oh really? But just this morning you called me the most ideal husband, Wifey!"

Hearing him, Sharanya took her eyes away from him and said, “Ummm… there is no need to take those things seriously. That… I just casually said that in front of Abir Bhai. Otherwise you are Lucifer himself."