58. Poor Fork

3000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no.  58 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_____________..____________..____________.._________

Niskarsh kissed Sharanya's shoulder and said, "Please… don't stop me. I know my limits, Jaan! And I won't cross them, I promise. But please don't stop me today. I wanted to love you as much as can.”

She could feel Niskarsh's breath on her neck. What should she say to him now? He himself had said such a big thing. Sharanya did not say anything further. Niskarsh pushed her forward a little with the help of his hands and moved her hair away from her neck, which by now had fallen back to her back. Before he could do anything else, there was a knock on the gate of his cabin. Sharanya got scared. No one should see her in the condition she was in at this time. She started trying to get up from Niskarsh's lap. But where was he going to leave her? He hugged her close to his chest and said, "Don't you dare to think about it."

What???? Niskarsh not letting her get up? How can he do this? Sharanya widened her eyes and said, "Naksh! What are you saying? It could be anyone outside. Even Abir Bhai. Leave me."

Resting his chin on her shoulder, Niskarsh said, "I don't care. You're my wife."

Sharanya was still trying to get out of his grip. She said, "But I care. Leave me, Naksh!"

Tightening his grip, he looked at her again and said, "Now, will you please be an obedient wife and stop struggling."

Niskarsh's eyes were enough to calm her down. Niskarsh called out, "Come in."

As soon as got his order, the door opened and a girl came in with a file in her hands. And when he saw his boss and his madam in such a condition, her eyes became wide with shock. She felt embarrassed. That girl started blushing. Niskarsh was currently looking at her with devouring eyes. Firstly, by coming here at the wrong time, she ruined all their romantic moods and now she is staring at them like a statue. Whereas Sharanya was sitting with her eyes down in embarrassment. She did not have the courage to look up and face the person in front of her.

Niskarsh said in his loud voice, "Will you stop staring at us?"

The girl was a little shocked after hearing him. She said, "I'm… I'm sorry Boss! I'm really sorry."

Niskarsh gritted his teeth and said, "Tell me. What was such an important task that you came here at this time?"

The girl began to panic seeing Niskarsh's anger. She hesitantly extended a file towards him and said, "Boss! This… this file has to be submitted today. Your signature…"

Niskarsh immediately picked up his pen and signed those papers. When the girl started to leave, he stopped her and said, "Listen Sweetheart! Now, please let everyone know that don't disturb me when I'm with my Wife. Got it?"