44. Love bite

2000+ Words.

(Okay okay... Stop sending me DMs now. Oh my God!!! My inbox is now about to explode. I'm giving you a update today.. but next two update will be on Saturday only. Now, thank me in the comments.😉)

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no.  44 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts  💭

____________..____________..___________..___________

She looked at Niskarsh, smiled and said, "Have I taken the right decision, haven't I, Papa? You look at Naksh. He is absolutely perfect for me. He takes care of me and protects me too. I have chosen the right life partner. Have i? But, perhaps I am not worthy of him. Just as he is absolutely perfect, he too should have got a perfect partner. I might have not perfect for him…"

She was still speaking when suddenly she heard in her ears a deep, sleepy voice of her husband, "You're just perfect for me, Lavender! Infact, ONLY you're are perfect for me. Only you can handle me. So don't you ever thought about that I deserve better than you. Cause You're the best."

Having said that, Niskarsh kissed her on her neck. Sharanya shuddered once again. She said, "What are you doing? It's tickling."

He smiled and said, "Let it happen, tickled. This is my favorite spot. Well, any other place could have been my favorite spot, but perhaps you will not let that happen so soon."

At first Sharanya did not understand, then when she followed Niskarsh's eyes she realized that he was talking about her lips. She immediately hit him on the shoulder and said, “You are not ashamed at all, right? Why are you so shameless."

Niskarsh stopped her moving hands with his own hands and went back to his work, "I'm not shameless. You are too shy, Your Highness!"

Niskarsh's lips were continuously moving on Sharanya's neck. Sharanya was also feeling tickled and her heart was beating very fast. She was constantly struggling to free her hand, but Niskarsh was enjoying this. He knew that Sharanya could not free her hand from his grip. He smiled, kissing her neck. He was liking Sharanya's struggle. Teasing her, he had now come to the other side of her neck. Sharanya giggled a little and said, "Please, don't do this Naksh! It's so… tickling. Please... please stop it, Naksh! Are you listening to me?"

Niskarsh didn't stop and said with a devil smirk, "Someone is just called me shameless. So I'm just doing my job shamelessly."

Now accepting her defeat, Sharanya said, "Okay, sorry. I'm really sorry. Now I will never call you shameless. Please leave me."

Niskarsh moved away from her, but as soon as he moved away, Sharanya felt a slight burning sensation on her neck. She immediately sat up and said, "Ahhh... What have you done? I am in a lot of pain."