96. Stop her!!

(Next update will be after 11 tonight)

3900+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 96 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

______________________________________

Within a short while, Nirmika was also seen coming into the banquet hall. Niskarsh didn't even glance at her. There were no emotions on Nirmika's face at this time. Her eyes were empty. At this time she was wearing a black colored lehenga. Light makeup on the face and crimson red lipstick on the lips, diamond earrings in the ears and a set of diamonds around her neck. Golden curls of hair were hanging on her shoulders and at this moment she was really looking like a princess from somewhere. But all this was incomplete without her smile. Taara brought Nirmika and left her next to Niskarsh. Vardaan was very happy today. His hard work was about to pay off. Finally, her sister was going to be engaged to The Mad Eagle. Vardaan said, "Come on, let's start the ring ceremony. Nirmika! Put the ring on Niskarsh's finger."

Now going, Niskarsh saw Nirmika. He had never seen Neer before, so he could not recognize the girl standing in front of him. Whereas Neer, a fire of anger was visible in her eyes at this time. She wanted to burn the man standing in front of her alive in that fire. Because of that, three lives were being ruined. Her best friend, whom she loved more than her life, was completely shattered. The condition of Sharanya that Neer had seen yesterday was not the same even when her mother used to torture her. When Neer told her about her and Niskarsh's engagement, in those few seconds, Neer saw Sharanya dying in Sharanya's eyes. That Sharanya who was in pain and suffering a moment ago, Neer saw her eyes becoming completely vacant within a few seconds. Neer was unable to tolerate that after ruining Sharanya's life, this person standing in front of her was getting engaged for the second time. And that too, barely two days have passed since he signed the divorce papers. Is there no shame left in Niskarsh? Neer was feeling extremely angry at Niskarsh at this point. Her best friend was suffering because of this man. Well, Neer did not know at all that he was forced, the real game was created by her own brother.