4. Niskarsh's Anger issues

1700+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hello Lovelies! Your author, Satyanshi this side. Hope you guys are doing well. Umm.... Missing me??? Ahhh... Ofcourse right??😏🫣

So, without any bak bak today, Let's start the chapter. So here I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 4 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_________.._________..__________.._________.._______

Niskarsh took Manvi and went towards his room. As soon as he opened the door of his room, he found that the room was not at all like before. Bedi Mansion had undergone many changes in the last fifteen years. This was also one of those changes. Seeing the transformation of that room, a bitter smile floated on Niskarsh's lips. They both stepped inside the room. That room was made for Maanvi and Abhimaan, in which Niskarsh was now standing with Maanvi.

Maanvi was looking at Niskarsh with scared eyes. She said, "Niskarsh! Woh… downstairs all that…."

As soon as Maanvi said this, Niskarsh remembered all the things that happened downstairs. He said in a disheveled tone, "Forget everything that happened downstairs."

Maanvi said in a confused state, "But Abhi… Abhiman, woh… Tum…"

At this time a fire of anger was burning inside Niskarsh, which flared up as soon as the name of Abhimaan came up. He immediately grabbed Maanvi's throat in a fit of rage and pressed her against the wall, saying, "Didn't I say? Forget everything. You have nothing to do with Abhimaan. And there is no need to interfere in my affairs. Don't forget why I Have brought you here? So just do as I say. No need to use your mind unnecessarily. Got it?"

The grip of Niskarsh was so strong on Maanvi's neck, that she could not breathe properly. She coughed, "Y... yes. Yes. I... leave me now! I… I can't breathe."

Niskarsh felt her rising breath, and left her throat. Then he stormed out of his room in anger. Maanvi looked at the Niskarsh as he left and tried to control her breathing.

________.._________.._________..________..__________

Here, Abhimaan was in his room. He was also going mad in anger. Just by Niskarsh's came back, there was such a huge change in his life. Don't know what was going to happen next in his life? His mind was getting upset because of this. On top of that, as soon as he came back, his most favorite thing was also taken away from him. Don't know, how much he had done to get Maanvi. But now, Manvi had Niskarsh. In a fit of rage, Abhimaan started throwing and breaking everything in his room. The whole room was badly ruined.

_________.._________.._________..________.._________

On the other hand, Niskarsh came to the Terrace. By now it was evening. Everything that had happened to him since morning was playing like a movie in Niskarsh's mind. When he had decided to return to India, he had an idea of what would happen once he returned. He was mentally prepared, but still he was feeling very angry about what happened today. He was trying to calm himself down completely, when some things came to his mind, which had happened today. Only a few words came out of his lips, "What was that? What I felt when she raised her voice for me?"