128. My wife is bossy

QOTD : "Will you accept your man if he has nothing? Like money or power

QOTD : "Will you accept your man if he has nothing? Like money or power."

QOTD : "Will you provide your man if he's jobless?"

3200+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

__________________________________________________    

Tiara had gone towards the meeting room. Here Daivik listened to Vaidehi. She was not wrong at all. Daivik had kept his personality like this. But was it too late to change? Vaidehi is not going to accept him? Can't she give him a chance to change herself? Thinking this, Daivik immediately stood up from his place. Before Vaidehi could go out of the cabin, Daivik stopped her by holding her wrist. He turned her towards himself in one stroke and touched his forehead with hers. Holding her face in both his hands, Daivik said, "One chance. Please give me one chance. I will change myself completely. I will become whatever you want. I promise. I just want one chance. I want you. I love you, I swear to your God."

Vaidehi's eyes were closed. Till now she wanted Daivik to disappear from her life. She did not want to marry him at any cost. But even she doesn't know what effect Daivik's words had on her. She was not able to decide what she should do? She was thinking of giving Daivik a chance. And all this happened in the last few seconds. She still doesn't like Daivik, so why is she not able to say no to him directly? Vaidehi was struggling within herself when she heard Daivik's voice again, "Vaidehi! Please. I promise, I won't hurt you. Say yes, Vaidehi! Please… please."

From Vaidehi's lips came, "But I don't love you."

Divine, "I do. I will do your share of love too. Just say yes."

There were tears in Vaidehi's eyes. This moment had become very intense at this time. Both of them did not realize that both were in the office and anyone could come into the cabin at any time. Vaidehi said again, "You will regret it, Daivik!"

Daivik's eyes were also closed. He said, "Never. I can never regret loving you."

Vaidehi, "You can't change your lifestyle for me."

Daivik, "I can do it only for you. There is nothing that Daivik Raichand cannot do."

Vaidehi, "Everyone thinks you are a playboy and it's true too." 

Daivik said, "Ever since I met you, I have not been close to any other girl. This is also the truth. And in future, I will not let any girl come close to me because you do not like it. And this is also the truth."

Daivik had answered all of Vaidehi's questions. Now there was nothing which he could present in the argument. That's why she became silent. When Vaidehi did not say anything for a long time, Daivik asked, "So… will you give me a chance? I will become exactly the partner you want, Ms. Beauty! I swear."