15. Sleepwalking

1700+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Ufffff!!!! The responses...🤌🥺 I'm dying from happiness. I just wanted you guys to love our NiShya. And you started loving them.. I can't express my feelings. And there's a lot of cute and lovely and romantic moments of our NiShya. So, don't worry. I can't stop myself from posting today.😫😫

Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 15 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_________.._________.._________.._________..________

Writer's note :-

Sorry but a little request. Before starting this chapter, please put your earbuds and play 🎧 'Sauda Hai Dil Ka Ye' song on loop. By doing so, you can enjoy this chapter even more. Well, its just a suggestion.😊

Two days had passed. Meanwhile, Niskarsh used to see Sharnya in the villa only during breakfast. When he used to come back from the company to the villa at night, by then Sharnya would have gone to her room after having dinner. It was morning time, Niskarsh was already sitting at the breakfast table, finishing his coffee. Then Sharnya came downstairs. As soon as she came and sat on the dining table, he felt as if his breath stopped. How amazing she was looking in the yellow suit today. In the name of make-up, she had only applied kajal in her eyes. She parted her hair from the middle and tied it in a loose ponytail at the back. That small mangalsutra around her fair neck and the vermilion decorated on her forehead was enhancing her beauty even more. That suit also had sleeves till her full wrist. Sharnya always wore clothes with sleeves till the wrist. Earlier, when she lived in Canada, she used to wear western clothes there, but her sleeves used to be exactly till her wrist. And ever since she returned to India, she had completely stopped wearing westerns. Niskarsh was just staring her face. Sharnya could feel his eyes on her.

She stuttered, "You… why are you staring at me?"

Niskarsh came out of his thoughts. He said awkwardly, "Now... no.. nothing."

Then a servant came and served breakfast on both of their plates. Right now both of them were having breakfast when Niskarsh's phone started ringing. Seeing Kevin's name flashing on the phone, he picked up the phone and said, "Yeah?"

Kevin from the other end said, "Yes Boss! Job done. He is in our custody."

Niskarsh smiled and said, "Good. Now I don't think I need to tell you what to do next?"

Kevin, "Don't worry Boss! I'll take care of everything next."

Niskarsh, "Great."

Saying this he cut the call. After having breakfast, Niskarsh got up from his seat and said, "After three days we will go to SB Corporation, Sharnya! Is it ok?"

Sharnya took a deep breath and said, "Yeah."

Niskarsh further spoke softly, "Princess! If you are not comfortable, we can change the plan."