14. Fictional world

2100+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. After seeing your amazing responses on previous chapter. I decided to post a bonus chapter today. So here I'm with its new chapter again. Thank you so much for your Love, Lovelies! Now let's start this chapter.

Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 14 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_________.._________..__________..________..________

Niskarsh brings Sharnya inside the villa. The villa was as big and luxurious as it looked from outside, it was equally beautiful from inside. Sharnya just kept watching. In the hall itself, stood a chef with some servants. Kevin was also standing nearby. Kevin said to the chef standing there, "Kushal! You prepare breakfast for the Boss and Madam."

Hearing his orders, the chef said, "Ok Sir!"

And he left from there. Then Kevin spoke to Niskarsh, "Boss! As you said, separate rooms have been prepared here for you and Madam. Madam will have no problem."

Niskarsh pleased with his work said, "Great. Sharnya! You can go to your room and rest for a while."

Overhearing him, Kevin said to one of the few servants standing there, "Sheena! You take Madam's luggage to the upstairs room. And show Madam her room too."

After listening to him, Sheena nodded in yes and went upstairs with Sharnya. After Sharanya leaves, Niskarsh tells Kevin, "The work I gave you, did you do or not?"

Upon hearing Niskarsh's question, Kevin's face flashed with confusion. He said, "No boss! It'll take some more time. We haven't been able to trace the driver yet."

Hearing her answer, Niskarsh said a little angrily, "You know, don't you? I'm not used to hearing no. And what do I pay you all for? For a month you guys didn't get a clue? You guys can't even locate a driver? You all are useless."

Upon hearing Niskarsh, a look of fear appeared on Kevin's face, but he immediately reassured him, saying, "Just two days, Boss! We'll find him in two days. We're so close."

Niskarsh said in a warning tone, "Only two days. If within these two days, that driver does not appear in front of me, then understand that you have lost your job."

Kevin nodded yes. Niskarsh continued, "Go to the company. I'll also reach in a while."

Kevin, "Okay, Boss!"

Then Kevin left. Here, Niskarsh? He went up the stairs. While going to his room, he saw Sharnya's room. He stared at the door of her room for a moment and went on. Just adjacent to the stairs, was Sharnya's room and just on the other side of that floor, was Niskarsh's room. There were two more rooms in between the rooms of Sharanya and Niskarsh. Niskarsh coming to his room, he closed the door and took a deep breath.