118. Lady Boss

Next update before 12 tonight

QOTD :- "Favourite villain of Kdrama?"

3800+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Ignore the typos.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 118 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

________________________________________________________________

When Sharanya started troubling him, he got awake. He said, "Tell me. Tell me, what do I have to do? Hmm? After all, what do I have to do that you have woken me up so early in the morning? Yaar! It is not even seven o'clock yet."

He said the last line with a slightly tearful face. There were only four most beloved things in Niskarsh's life. First is his mother, second is Sharanya, third is his sleep and fourth is his work. And here Sharanya had woken him up early in the morning. Had it been anyone else in her place, Niskarsh would have taken his life by now. But this was his Jaan. Well, now the Niskarsh has started sleeping well. Because ever since he was away from Sharanya, his sleep had been snatched away from him. It seemed as if Sharanya had taken his peace, his sleep with her. Well, now she is back. So Niskarsh could now sleep peacefully.

Hearing Niskarsh's question, Sharanya was laughing out loud in her mind. She just had to tease him. And she succeeded. She made a face and said, "Don't you think, you should wake up in the morning and work out? Whenever I see you, you keep sleeping. This is not a good thing, Naksh!"

Wowwhhh…!!! Sharanya was saying to Niskarsh that he just keeps sleeping? Niskarsh said, "Really? I keep sleeping, so is this big company running itself? Does it have legs?"

Sharanya rolls her eyes. She said, "No. There are so many employees. They are running it."

Wow??? What did his wife say? Hmm…! It's like he doesn't do anything. Sharanya further said, “Look at yourself, you are getting fat just by eating. Get up in the morning and do some gym. Work out."

Wow!! Wow! Applause! Niskarsh Bedi, getting fat??? Has Sharanya got up early this morning and just got drunk? What is she saying? Only Sharanya Niskarsh Bedi can have the courage to say this. Niskarsh's body was so fit and toned that it would not be surprising if he got an offer from the film industry or modeling field. Still Sharanya was calling him fat. Narrowing his eyes, Niskarsh said, "What? Me? I've become fat? Are you kidding me?"