7. Regret

2000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Stop cursing me. Okay? I'm sorry that I couldn't update you yesterday. And I'm apologizing for my mistake. But my exams have started, so you may get disturbed in getting daily updates. I hope you'll understand my problem🥺

Umm… so Let's start the chapter. So here I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 7 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_______.._______.._______..________.._______.._______

Sharnya was still engrossed in the thoughts of her past, when she realized that someone is constantly knocking at the door. When the sound became too loud, Sharnya snapped out of her thoughts. This time she was sitting on the sofa wearing the same bathrobe and holding a tube of antiseptic cream in her hands. She put that tube right there on the sofa and went and opened the door. A woman in her thirties to forty years old was standing at the door. There was some stuff behind her.

The woman passed that luggage forward and said, "Madam! Your and Baba's luggage have arrived. Let me keep it in your room. That's what I had come to give."

Sharnya moved away from the door and gestured to bring the luggage inside. The woman kept the luggage and said, "Madam! If you need anything else, let me know."

Sharnya smiled and said, "No. If I need anything, I'll tell you by myself."

The woman said, "Okay. I'll go."

When the woman started leaving, Sharnya said, "Listen."

The woman stopped and said, "Yes Madam!"

Sharnya, "Your name?"

The woman smiled and said, "Kanak."

Sharanya smiled and said, "So can I call you Kanak Aunty? You are much older than me."

Kanak also smiled and said thinking something, "Umm… by the way, I've no problem Maanvi madam! But Niskarsh Baba may not like it. Because all of you are our masters and mistresses. We've to respect you."

Sharnya, "Yeah. But it doesn't mean that you don't get the respect you deserve. Don't worry about Niskarsh. He won't mind."

Kanak, "It's fine then."

When Kanak started to leave, Sharnya stopped her and said, "Listen Aunty!"

When Kanak stopped, Sharnya said, "You can ask Niskarsh once, does he need anything?"

Kanak, "Yes Madam!"

Kanak left from there. As soon as she left, Sharnya closed the door and took out her clothes from her luggage. By now it was night. So she put on a light yellow kurti and a white patiala salwar underneath. By the time Niskarsh returned, Sharnya had made her bed. When Niskarsh saw another bed on the floor, then he was surprised and said, "Why is this second bed placed?"