23. Depression

2100+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 23 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

___________..__________..___________..___________

It was over half an hour. The doctor had not yet reached the villa. Sharnya had not regained consciousness yet. She was just as unconscious, lying on the bed. Niskarsh called the doctor once again and said in a threatening tone, "Dr. Sen! If you don't reach the villa within the next ten minutes, tomorrow will be your last day in the hospital."

The doctor on the other end spoke in a panicked voice, "Look, Mr. Bedi! I'm on my way. Just reaching. Don't worry."

Niskrash now said angrily, "Worry? Yahan meri jaan ja rahi hai, Doctor! My wife has been lying unconscious for the last half an hour. And you are telling me not to worry?"

The doctor's voice came from the other side, "Listen, Mr. Niskarsh! You sprinkle a few drops of cold water on her face. Maybe she'll regain consciousness."

This time Niskarsh boiled with anger and said, "Do you think I am an idiot? I have tried it all. She is not regaining consciousness. You reach to the villa."

The doctor explained to him, "Sometimes patients don't respond quickly. Try sprinkling water on her once again. I am reaching in just five minutes."

Niskrash hanging up the phone, he said, "Yeah, please."

He hung up the phone and went to Sharnya again. He picked up the glass of water lying on the table and once again, started sprinkling it on Sharnya's face. There was no effect on Sharnya. He could not tolerate such condition of Sharnya. Niskrash wanted to cry now, but Sharnya needed him at this point of time. He cannot be so weak. He had just turned back to keep the glass of water, that's when Sharnya started making movements. Niskarsh realized this and immediately came to Sharnya. Caressing Sharnya's cheek, he said, "Sharnya! Sharnya! Are you okay? Open your eyes, Princess! Come on. Open your eyes."

Sharnya finally opens her eyes. Finding Niskrash right in front of her, she said in her low voice, "You… what are you doing here?"

Niskrash running his hand lovingly through her hair, he said, “You had a bad dream and you fainted crying. And now you have come to your senses. You know How scared was I?"

On listening about the dream, Sharnya remembered everything again and fear was clearly visible in her eyes. She said tremblingly, "She… she… she will take me. I… I don't want to. Please…"

Now, before Sharnya could say anything more, Niskrash kept his finger on her lips and said, "Shssssssssssssssss! No one can take you anywhere. I'll never let you go away from me, Princess! Got it?"